Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astrology rant
Disclaimers: I cherry pick thoughts to confirm my conclusions.

Later I will look into personalities and how they may be affected by the seasons and other factors.

A lot of people say stars dont affect people. I personally do not agree or disagree.

BUT its interesting how Capricorns for example are builders. Aries are rescuers/warriors. Libras focus on balancing relationships etc.

I observe how Capricorns "speak": they talk about how people work their way towards great things or achievements. Sagittarius speak of how things move. Libras speak in actions terms. For example, Judge Judy (libra) speaks so: "...I eat morons like you for breakfast. You're gonna be crying before this is over." See the action terms?

Capricorns: I will put CellarDweller in the spotlight (assuming capricorn in his profile is the correct sign):
CellarDweller Wrote:One of the biggest "Boy Bands" from freestyle was TKA (Tony, Kayel, Aby).

They've recorded three freestyle albums, and a greatest hits album.

While they didn't cross over to the Top 40 charts, their songs were huge hits on the club and dance singles charts, and they still perform in clubs today.

*note - early pics show a female member in them, she wasn't an actual member, didn't perform with them. Her name was India and she was on background vocals. She later went on to record her own freestyle songs.*

The erogenous zones are also interesting. Aries are the head, taurus the neck etc cognitively. etc

Yaaaaay, I'm in the spotlight, and yes, I'm a Capricorn.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Jesus was a Capricorn...

I'm Libra and my partner is Scorpio...I've had people tell me that we're not astrologically compatible, but I recently read an article that explained how Libra and Scorpio can balance each other and it seemed like everything it said was exactly the way we are together...lol very reassuring, I guess...

Hmm. So for what star sign are feet an erogenous zone, then? I need to find one of him.

Im aries, but my head isnt an erogenous zone. But I am kind of a rescuer/warrior.

Pyromancer Wrote:Jesus was a Capricorn...

I'm Libra and my partner is Scorpio...I've had people tell me that we're not astrologically compatible, but I recently read an article that explained how Libra and Scorpio can balance each other and it seemed like everything it said was exactly the way we are together...lol very reassuring, I guess...

yousir Wrote:Hmm. So for what star sign are feet an erogenous zone, then? I need to find one of him.

Im aries, but my head isnt an erogenous zone. But I am kind of a rescuer/warrior.

Jesus being born in December is another topic altogether? Check this out:

Also, yoursir, Aries use the word "I" a lot. To answer your question, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and usually the head is the hotspot (top of the body), so to find your answer, look at the last sign of the zodiac (the feet are at the bottom of the body).

catshello Wrote:Jesus being born in December is another topic altogether? Check this out:

Also, yoursir, Aries use the word "I" a lot. To answer your question, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and usually the head is the hotspot (top of the body), so to find your answer, look at the last sign of the zodiac (the feet are at the bottom of the body).

pisces.
Apparently aries secret desire is to lead the way for others... No way. Where do "they" get this info from?

I have a really bad time remembering names and it is worse because I am very social with people and meet a lot of people ...always been that way for me.

So when I worked in a gay club...I met thousands and thousands of guys and NO WAY was I gonna remember names...so I would ask them their sign...there is only 12 of them...and I would kinda watch to see if there were similarities as I am not sure if astrology has any actual merit or not....I kinda believe in it...but I have no good reason why....

What I noticed...except for one who was a different sign...all boyfriends have been Aries...and they are supposed to be my best match. Not just any Aries...I have always stayed with the last week in March Aries. I am even drawn to the women born the last week in March....I almost always instantly like them and bond easily with them....

It will soon be 30 years...and I have spent every day and night but two with my BF. We don't really fight much at all and get along excellently. We never get tired of each other's company.

It doesn't mean I love every Aries...because I don't. I just think it means that I knew my soul mate was an Aries before I even met him...and I was right.

As for other signs...I like them all....and dislike them all..depends on the individuals...so not even sure that atsrology has anything to do with it....

Ha this is interesting.

[Image: easelly_visual.jpg]

Aries: scalp and ears. I love a head massage, but lick my ears and I absolutely melt.
I need to find a nice pisces with nice feet Smile

catshello Wrote:Jesus being born in December is another topic altogether? Check this out:

Lol my penchant for old music is gonna get me in trouble...

Jesus Was A Capricorn is a 1972 album by Kris Kristofferson...

[MENTION=22576]yousir[/MENTION]

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20)
Pisces actually has some of the most noted fetishes -- feet, toe-sucking and shoes, as this sign rules the feet. However, Pisceans are also in love with imagery, so we can count voyeurism and photo-play as one of their fetishes too.