Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, please read my profile :)
.. Read profile Smile

To save others some time, because it totally wasted mine....

Quote:Never had anal sex with a person before, and I think I'm ready to try it. Only ever used anal toys on myself

I'm interested in a quick meet and sex kinda thing. Maybe a one off, depends if I like it

What I would like as it's my first time is picture of you and your cock to my email, reasons for this as I need to be attracted to you and I want to see if I'll be able to take your manhood. Tell me abit about yourself too if you don't mind! Also where your from, I'll travel to you.

Unfortunately no pictures of me as I'm keeping this on the low for now until I know for sure. Hope you understand, I do however consider myself quite attractive

I have an 8inch ish cock, body builder in the making. Not much fat either

I would love to try many positions, and also I would love to give a blowjob too if I feel brave enough!

If you'd like to give a blowjob, I know this guy in Kent...

Lex

What is up the amount of guys thinking this is a hook up site?

Nothing wrong with asking, I guess. But given that we have a limited number of active members, the odds that you're going to even find somebody nearby are pretty minimal...and that's even before you factor in "what it is you're looking for". I don't think I've seen anybody on this site who was within 250 miles of me. Smile

Lex

lexington Wrote:if you'd like to give a blowjob, i know this guy in kent...

Lex

rotflmao!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Radbot42 Wrote:What is up the amount of guys thinking this is a hook up site?

Its the same person...
Look closely...

Jakehinton Wrote:Never had anal sex with a person before, and I think I'm ready to try it. Only ever used anal toys on myself

I'm interested in a quick meet and sex kinda thing. Maybe a one off, depends if I like it

What I would like as it's my first time is picture of you and your cock to my email, reasons for this as I need to be attracted to you and I want to see if I'll be able to take your manhood. Tell me abit about yourself too if you don't mind! Also where your from, I'll travel to you.

Unfortunately no pictures of me as I'm keeping this on the low for now until I know for sure. Hope you understand, I do however consider myself quite attractive

I have an 8inch ish cock, body builder in the making. Not much fat either

I would love to try many positions, and also I would love to give a blowjob too if I feel brave enough!

Now I know you are new here, and I know Andy messed up big time when he included all of those sexual questions in the profile bit. Such as breast/penis size and position and stuff.

However, Gayspeak isn't that sort of LGBT forum. Whilst true a few lucky individuals met a mate and moved on, the reality is that most of us come here to whine, snivel, moan and groan about our lot in life (meaning ask for advice/rant/whatever) or we come here for the chit-chat, games and other NON-sexual type stuff.

Mind I'm not demeaning you, I'm explaining to you the purpose of this site. Yes - again - it is confusing with the questions asked in the profiles (This subject has been brought up a goodly amount of times).

You are more than welcome to stick around, rant, chit-chat, play word games get to know a few of the lads that are closer to your side of the pond and maybe something will click - No pressures, not assurances, because most of us here expect this site to not be a dating site.

Be good to you.

yeah, ''send me your pictures, i'm not gonna send mine, but i am good-looking''. that's gonna happen.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

By the way, I'm an 18-year-and-one-hour-old girl with huge breasts who wants to cam, but my webcam is broken. Send pics!

....oops, wrong website.

Lex