Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botty
Botty, as my next birthday approaches, if you dare advertise the fact I am 1 year older, I promise I will make you into one of the programs without a home, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

lmao! Aw, give botty a break!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I see that you continue to show birthdays of the member's here, remember what I said, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

This is a setting a user can change. My b-day's passed and no botty said a thing!

Botty giveth and Botty taketh away.

Camfer Wrote:This is a setting a user can change. My b-day's passed and no botty said a thing!
You deserve to have your birthday on blast..,
Happy really late birthday Camf..

Camfer , I want to wish you a belated Birthday . I am sorry that we missed it .

hahaha, no no guys, botty didn't wish me a happy b-day because I had it set to ignore my b-day. That's just how I roll. I was trying to point out to James that he can do the same.

Thanks guys for the b-day wishes. Last year on my 50th b-day I hiked to nearly 13,000 feet with friends. It was my secret b-day celebration. Only my BF knew it was my b-day, and he was sworn to secrecy. So I had a great time without being the center of any attention. That's how I like it.

Now let's not turn this thread into belated happy b-days for Camfer. This thread is for people who like hiding their b-days!

Camfer Wrote:hahaha, no no guys, botty didn't wish me a happy b-day because I had it set to ignore my b-day. That's just how I roll. I was trying to point out to James that he can do the same.

Thanks guys for the b-day wishes. Last year on my 50th b-day I hiked to nearly 13,000 feet with friends. It was my secret b-day celebration. Only my BF knew it was my b-day, and he was sworn to secrecy. So I had a great time without being the center of any attention. That's how I like it.

Now let's not turn this thread into belated happy b-days for Camfer. This thread is for people who like hiding their b-days!
Hey now Camfer Killjoy...
Why hide your b-day ..?
Its not just a celebration for you...
It's a time stamp to remind some of us how many birthdays we have celebrated with you...

Personally it a reminder of the first time we spoke on RJ...and what a positive influence you've been.

Birthdays are not always about the birthday boy ...or girl.. :-P