Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing it up
Hello everyone!
I have been seeing this guy for a month or so now, and up to this point we have had sex several times (we always use protection), and I have to say, I'm having a blast with him. He's very adventurous in bed and I absolutely love that, but I am having trouble keeping up. I want to mix up our normal routine with something surprising and sexy, so I want to ask what you all have done in the past to spice up fun time Wink For reference, we are a vers couple, but I go wild when he fucks me so I think that will become a recurring thing.

Things that we do/have tried:
-Biting
-BJ
-HJ
-Rimming
-Domination (He threw me onto the bed and held me down while kissing me Drool-smiley)
-Some shower stuff

Any advice is very much appreciated Smile

The last time I Posted on a thread like this I was banned ..
Do you own a coffe table with a glass top?
Enough room for you to slide underneath?

Foot worship.
Bondage plus tickle torture.

Role Play can always be fun. Personally, I go for some pretty serious verbal aggression coupled with mid-to-heavy bondage. A little manhandling never did anyone any permanent damage, did it? Cock and body worship.....
Is it getting humid in here or is it just the Charleston weather...?
~Beaux

Anocxu Wrote:The last time I Posted on a thread like this I was banned ..

Glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee Rofl

East Wrote:Glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee Rofl

Shhh...
You're the only one that got it...

Anocxu Wrote:The last time I Posted on a thread like this I was banned ..

[Image: GrahamNorton_large.jpg]

I guess I don't quite understand the scenario. You're having mind-blowing sex. He's suggesting a bunch of stuff, and you're enjoying it immensely. And...you're looking to "spice things up"? To me, that's like finding a restaurant that makes something you absolutely go apeshit for, and demanding that they start futzing with the recipe. Smile

Lex

When the day comes that you can understand that this...

[Image: rubber-duck.jpg]

... Is a sex object, your sexual education is complete.

Role play/find out if he has any fetishes. Discussing fantasies can be pretty intimate and serve as a trust building experience as it exposes vulnerabilities.

There's no end to the things you can come up with. Be creative. My guy likes to watch TV when he comes home... so if he comes in and wants to zone out for an entire movie or show I don't really want to watch sometimes I spoon up on him, start off getting him hard, then make him watch whatever it is with light foreplay, easy super slow penetration while I keep him edging the whole time. Just be sure to grab the remote so he can't turn the show off... By the time it's over he's a beast.

Rimming and oral with a mouth full of crunched ice is always intense...

Get Avon skin so soft to repel mosquitoes, do a late night picnic in the middle of nowhere outside.