Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahhh Straight talk...
How do you talk straight!!

I was left with the bosses in the office, and they start talking about this 'bird', then they say my name like "What do you think of her michael?" I'm like shitting myself thinking what do i say... I end up saying Yer shes very hot. Roflmao

Even being Bi I never know what to say to straight folk.

I thought it would be a bad idea to talk about her hair Roflmao.

lol, I usually just reply "yup, she's good looking, you should go hit on her."

I don't see the problem, unless they expect you to take a lie detector test about it. :biggrin:

I thought I knew but since I came out it turns out my mates all thought I acted like a fairy anyway. Maybe I should have stuck to beer and not ordered all those gin n' tonics. :/

Cars. I gather cars are important, but don't make my mistake and mention that you think the colour's lovely. Knowing what a carber, cabburet, carbaretto, screwit, engine-thingy does help enormously I suspect.

Arthur.FWT Wrote:Cars. I gather cars are important, but don't make my mistake and mention that you think the colour's lovely. Knowing what a carber, cabburet, carbaretto, screwit, engine-thingy does help enormously I suspect.

I work with computer nerds, theirs no problem their even I know more about cars than them! Roflmao

Arthur.FWT Wrote:I thought I knew but since I came out it turns out my mates all thought I acted like a fairy anyway. Maybe I should have stuck to beer and not ordered all those gin n' tonics. :/

Cars. I gather cars are important, but don't make my mistake and mention that you think the colour's lovely. Knowing what a carber, cabburet, carbaretto, screwit, engine-thingy does help enormously I suspect.

Cars aren't a straight as thats the mean thing I talk about lol!

I'm an Car nut I guess lmao!

What I don't get though, is when straight guys chat about tits. As tits totally don't turn me on, but a nice ass is always sweet though lol!

I can still recognise a "hot chick", is that right? Anyway I can still recognise beauty, so it's nice and easy.

Heh, now this I can understand, due to the, um, unique way my preferences manifest. You're absolutely right about asses though, that's something we can all get behind.

Badamcrash, I'll be here all night...

sweetlad86 Wrote:Wont I don't get though, is when straight guys chat about tits.

If you get stuck again cardy babe just compliment someone who they are talking about or jus do what i do... Not my type to be honest..

but beware of

"So what is your type?"

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:If you get stuck again cardy babe just compliment someone who they are talking about or jus do what i do... Not my type to be honest..

but beware of

"So what is your type?"

kindest regards

zeon

I wish I said that now, sounds sooo much better than shes hot!