Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecil the lion
I have never understood the mentality of so called trophy hunters, I believe them to be immoral slobs but this dentist is one of the most despicable pigs I have ever heard of. I hope he does get the maximum sentense for his blatant crime but most likely being a rich American nothing will come of it. The web site below says a lot concerning this crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...babwe.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

oh my God.

Do not even start with me today on this.

[Image: CLADhrfWcAAKiff.jpg]

I am in a black rage over this.

I want this man to die.

I want him to die slowly and horribly.

I was in the middle of a call with lawyers on a hearing that I'm writing statements for when I flashed on this story and just choked up. They thought it was because of the hearing....I had to explain that it was because Cecil had been murdered.....and his last hours were horrible.

Did I say I want this hunter to be dragged through the streets and then fed to jackals? did I?

Did I mention that I want his Dental practise to be destroyed?

River Bluff Dental 10851 Rhode Island Ave, S. Bloomington, MN 55438 952-884-5361

It is currently closed and I hope it never re-opens.

He lives in Eden Prairie nearby if you're in the neighbourhood. Maybe you can lure him out of his compound.

Honest to God, if I met the man today I would rip his nuts out through his throat and then skull fuck the corpse until it bled.

For Fuck's sake people. How much longer do you think you can continue to pillage Africa before all the trophies are gone?

I would pay to hunt those 2

"The death of Cecil not only means one less endangered African lion in the world but also could mean the demise of a whole line of cubs sired by the leader of the Hwange pride.

“The saddest part of all is that now that Cecil is dead, the next lion in the hierarchy Jericho will most likely kill all Cecil's cubs so that he can insert his own bloodline into the females,” Rodriques said. “This is standard procedure for lions.”"

awww :*(
very sad

I went for the jugular on Yelp and also signed the petition.

I think what would be worse than what he did is to just sit back and say nothing...THAT is why they get away with it...apathy....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'd throw his ass in the compound with no weapons and let them eat him...and hope they didn't gag from the stench of his sociopath ass....

If he was in front of me..I would punch him in the face without hesitation...and hope I didn't kill him....because I would want to...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/821/738/3...zimbambwe/

Decions...
There are so many decisions you can make in a day..
So many you can make in a lifetime. ..

some people are impulsive in making decisions. . Some plan ahead obsessing about every detail till the goal is accomplished..

Choosing to lure , hunt and kill in this example is a mind blowing example of stupidity , pomp , sociopathic embrace and greed.

Did he really think this through?

In his mind :

"I lured, hunted killed and mutaleted a lion..
What's the big deal?

He must be dealt with..

I think big game hunting is repulsive, but assuming he was unaware of Cecil being a pride alpha and being lured out of its protected habitat, he didn't intentionally do anything wrong.

Put away the pitchforks and let's see what Mr. Justice uncovers.

Cuddly Wrote:I think big game hunting is repulsive, but assuming he was unaware of Cecil being a pride alpha and being lured out of its protected habitat, he didn't intentionally do anything wrong.

Sorry Cuddly, he did everything wrong. You say yourself that big game hunting is repulsive. Whether he knew or not that Cecil was an alpha male it was totally, totally wrong for him to kill for pleasure. One wonders what happened to poor Cecil's head?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Cuddly Wrote:I think big game hunting is repulsive, but assuming he was unaware of Cecil being a pride alpha and being lured out of its protected habitat, he didn't intentionally do anything wrong.

I'm really trying to empathize your stance..
Did you read the read the same page?

Why do you think officials are looking for this guy?

Cuddly.. this isn't a giant misunderstanding. .

This socipathic asshat knew exactly what he was doing. He's been convicted before for poaching a black bear.

There is no way that they would not have seen Cecil's collar before shooting...which should immediately have told him that this was a protected animal (being studied by Oxford).

No. This guy wanted Cecil because of his unique black mane. and he bribed his guides to lure him off the preserve..

The man is a criminal, pure and simple and now deserves to be destroyed in every way possible.