Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Cookies
Just would like to share these. Lately I have been baking a lot. I've been baking batch after batch of cookies as requested by my family, colleagues and gym members.

I begin to think, maybe there is a business opportunity in here. I can exploit my background as a graphic designer and experience in advertising for this.

These two are my most recent cookies.

Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies

[Image: cookies_zpsitsoakxe.jpg]

[Image: cookies2_zpshaylbnkn.jpg]

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip with Nuts Cookies

[Image: 11540915_1650042311900344_10865714274550...agfua1.jpg]

They look delicious [MENTION=21041]Jay[/MENTION]...you could be the next Famous Amos!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm COOKIE!
I bid NO Trump!

They look delicious, [MENTION=21041]Jay[/MENTION]. How much would you charge for a dozen? Or half a dozen? What's the weight of twelve cookies?

How about sharing the recipes? I really can't bake, but I know someone who will bake them for me. Smile

Thanks everyone!

princealbertofb Wrote:They look delicious, [MENTION=21041]Jay[/MENTION]. How much would you charge for a dozen? Or half a dozen? What's the weight of twelve cookies?

PA,

Well I haven't reached that stage yet as in calculating cost, weight etc. But I'll be thinking on all of these now (since you've mentioned them).

Right now I'm just trying to make sure my cookies are actually edible and taste good. So far everyone is still alive and well satisfied with my cookies. I plan to bake more cookies, pack them in proper packaging and hand them over to my neighbors. I will also hand over survey forms to them.

I actually plan to further my study next year in Information Technology or Advertising (Part time). But I start to think maybe I should go to a pastry school.

Quote:How about sharing the recipes? I really can't bake, but I know someone who will bake them for me.

Part of me wants to. But part of me wants to remain secretive so I can be next Famous Amos or Kolonel Sanders lol. Apology.

"But you don't eat cookies yourself!" everyone exclaimed.

I think the funny is I don't eat my own cookies. Okay, one cookie to taste it. I just like to bake and cook for people.

While I have a strict diet, I don't see any reason why I need to dictate everyone else to follow my exact footsteps. Besides, moderation is the key.

Another funny thing is I constantly bake batch of cookies for this particular couple; both of them are bodybuilding champions. We trade. I bake cookies for them. They teach me new stuff in the gym (weightlifting) for free. Others have to pay thousands to them to be taught. Power of cookies.

Looks really good.Hubba-hubba-smiley

Recipes please.

Okay, okay recipe.

This is strictly confidential. Don't tell anyone else outside this thread.

White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Note: These are soft chewy cookies. Not crunchy cookies.

[Image: cookies_zpsitsoakxe.jpg]

Ingredients

3 cups flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup margarine
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 bag white chocolate chips of (12 ounce bag)

*You can always replace white chocolate chips with the regular chocolate chips or mix both

**Some people may like to use one full bag of white chocolate chips but I don't because white chocolate chips tend to be sweeter than regular chocolate chips. Each to their own.

Directions

- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together margarine and eggs until smooth. (Add the eggs 1 at a time.).
- Add the granulated sugar followed by the brown sugar.
- Add the flour 1 cup at a time.
- Add vanilla, salt and baking soda.
- Add the white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- The cookies will be very soft when removed from the oven. So immediately use a spatula to remove them from the cookie sheets to let the cookies cool.