Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do i do?!
Heya...

Basically, me and this guy have tried a relationship with each other 3 times now. First time i got freaked out by the whole Gay experience, which he understood. A bit later, we tried it again and we took things slow and didn't do anything until like the 7/8th meet? But again, i got freaked out.
Third time, we met up once but then between us agreed not to take it further...
Just before Christmas, he emailed me after about a month not speaking and said he has been thinking about me alot etc. I replied and on his 4th? email, he told me to delete him from everything because its too hard for him to get over me. I said if thats what he wants, then its fine.
Anyway, after about 2 weeks, I have started thinking about him again! Everyday the thought goes through my head. Ive tried just looking at his profiles on some websites, but he has blocked me on them and is never online (obviously blocked me there too).

We have so much history between us. I just miss our general chats more than anything! I think the only thing thats holding me back from contacting him, is being rejected etc. Another reason why i dont want to contact him, is because he is from Isle Of Wight, which isnt hard to get to as such, but its annoying at times. If i wanted to be with him, i possibly wouldnt be able to, whereas if he was over here, i could just meet up with him or something?

... But yea, do you think i should try contacting him again? Or would it just be best for both of us to move on?

Thanks guys Smile x

Southampton - Cowes isn't too hard you know Wink

I'd try contacting him, just explain how you feel but make sure you let him know it's up to him where things go.

IMO if its likely ya will "freak out" again..i'd let him go and move on...wouldn't be fair on either of ya specially as he's successfully avoided ya so far Wink

I have been to Cowes many times now, its just like if he was here / i was there its alot easier to see each other like whenever.
... I guess when we did meet, it would be more special tho?

I dont think i would freak out again, since, ive had more 'experiences' and think im ready for it all so to speak.

But thanks for the replys anyway Big Grin x

It does sound very complicated Adzz and because it is complicated I would tend to leave it.........

However that is my opinion......

It is entirely up to you what you want to do, I'm always a believer in go with your heart.......

As long as you don't hurt anyone along the way.

Good Luck Sweet Pee

xxxx

Star Twister Wrote:Good Luck Sweet (Pea)

xxxx

Fixed Rofl

Hmm... Yea it kinda is complicated indeed.
I wouldnt even know how to contact him again like what to say!

As i said, i generally just miss the chats we used to have. Would be up most of the night just talking hehe Smile

What would you guys do in this situation / have you been in a similar situation yourselves?! x

Adzz02 Wrote:What would you guys do in this situation / have you been in a similar situation yourselves?! x

Phil! Wrote:IMO .i'd let him go and move on... Wink

More fish in the sea n all that stuff!

So move on then? x

Thats what i'd do Wink

Do ya miss him as a potential partner tho or as someone too chat too ? If ya think things might work then go for it...ya could always email him see what he thinks!