Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close friend is leaving for school
A close friend of mine with whom I've been having regular sex with is going away to school. I met him 2 years ago and we've been good friends since then.

He's now going away to school for the fall semester and I already miss him tremendously.

There's a few problems:

1. 100% of my actual sexual release has come from our friendship/relationship. He's been my sexual and emotional therapy for 2 years. I'm not sure if this is the right word for it, but my friend is a natural bottom and we engage in very intense intercourse, usually multiple times in the same night. He's very attractive too and is close to my build/height (more muscular and taller though) and has a very anti-social/dark/cynical personality much like me. He's very down to earth as well and I can be as honest/straightforward as I want--many times I just texted or called him asking if he wanted to fuck and he'd always be down, and often times he'd invite me over when his parents weren't home. When we're together, I tell him everything about my life--he never judges me.

I think he's irreplaceable--I have no idea how I could find another guy like him, who's also into me. I've been going on dates with other guys for over a year but have had zero luck.

2. I'm the only guy (or girl) he's ever been with. Because both of us are negative for all STDS/SI/HIV/etc., we've had unprotected sex. I'm worried that when he goes back to college, he won't use protection, because we didn't. He also likes drinking and would likely use recreational drugs in addition to cannabis.

3. It's going to be hard thinking of him while he's away. Especially because he's very attractive and really really enjoys being receptive. He gets off every time I'm inside him, and he's always clean, and he's able to bottom even with just saliva. I imagine he would be in very high demand.

It's not quite a break up, but it still feels very much that way, and I'm not sure what I should do to cope/mitigate this.