Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I find it hard to feel sympathy
So far 12 people have been killed in Spain in bull running "festivals" that include tying flaming firewors to a bulls horns, chasing bulls in to the sea and quite a few "novelties" that amuse the Spanish.

Since the bulls are in my mind, tortured, and those taking part are fully aware of the risks or are either just plain stupid, I find it hard to feel sympathy about their deaths.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/death-toll-bul...ml#NPT9GVs
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[Image: rotb_show_about-the-show_320x180.jpg]

How scary!!
Those red and white uniforms need updating..

If you were gutted by a pair of sharp bull horns...
Wouldn't the blood just mix into that uniform?

"No ...He's not in Tie dye"
"He's bleeding to death!"

too bad that there were only 12... a zero to the end would be better but two zeros would make me happy.

Sure I feel a little sorry for them. This is what happens when traditions get toxic and out of control, they ensnare the people too stupid to question them.

I bet the ones who died had people who encouraged them and pushed them to do it while they sat safe at home. I wonder how they feel.

Still i feel far more sympathy for the Bulls, they didn't volunteer.

TigerLover Wrote:Sure I feel a little sorry for them. This is what happens when traditions get toxic and out of control, .

I agree..
Just like a circumcision gone wrong..
[Image: funny-baby-surprised.jpg]

It is animal cruelty and any participating in it deserve whatever end.