Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it?
Is it possible for teacher to like you, as student and have relationship or something? XD 'Cause I like this teacher of mine. He's cute and handsome and last night, I was talking to my friend and I just told her that I'm absolutely fine having it with a teacher. I laughed at that thought. And while I was having fun at the dance-floor last night, uuhh- I think he noticed me dancing like crazy and he called me to do a showdown dance with him or whatever it's called. And I don't know,. He's cute and I was like, "Am I flirting?" cause after that showdown, the party is over and we, students need to vacate the area(ballroom) so that the staffs and teachers are going to clean up the mess and while we're on our way to our room, I lied to my mates and told them that I left something in the ballroom and went to get it, well, unfortunately, he didn't notice me as I go inside and went out. XD Sadly. XD
Is it possible? XD Weird question. -__-

Yel Wrote:Is it possible for teacher to like you, as student and have relationship or something?

Go for it!!!
Its a brilliant idea ...

If you don't think about it.

You could practice with your teacher...
Then your boss..
Then a senator...
Who knows..
You could be the male Monica Lewinsky?

Or

you could cut these fickle ideas right now when you're young ..
You could start practicing boundaries.

When you entertain bad ideas they will eventually materialize.

Anocxu Wrote:Go for it!!!

Nyahahahhaa! XD Well, the thing is he's not my teacher, he's teacher from another school which is good in a way, I just met him in this Writing Workshop Event. XD I forgot his name. xD

I dunno..
If it's a guy that you like that just happens to be a teacher that's one thing..

But if it's YOUR teacher it usually gets weird.

I had a major crush on one teacher..
He was early 30's I was 16.
He was about 5'10.. great biceps.. tiny waist.. and a fantastic hump...
I would participate every chance I got so he could turn around and write on that chalkboard...

He was amazingly caring, looked you right in the eyes when he spoke ..smiled, knew my faults , my shortcomings..and showed so much range of empathy to each and EVERY one in my group.

I would find every excuse to talk to him before and after class...
He later announced his wedding to his high school sweetheart..two days before the actual wedding..

Now my teenage brain was slightly disappointed..
My adult brain thought this man is probably the way he is ..partially because he has a loving caring person in his life .(as he described her to be)

When he started mid semester (term) I was an A and B student..

When he left I was at a D..
Completely distracted..
I should have had more self discipline..Should have set boundaries..

Anyhoo..
Just wanted to take the time out to let you know I'm not tossing random judgement at you..

XD

Are you gonna do him?

Just keep him as a fantasy you jack off to and leave him alone. I doubt he would fall for it anyway.

Quote:Just keep him as a fantasy you jack off to and leave him alone. I doubt he would fall for it anyway.

Agree to what he says.. xD But you know, just wondering about possibilities. XD Nyahahahaha!

Poor Anoxcu, his teacher gave him the wrong kind of D.

Camfer Wrote:Poor Anoxcu, his teacher gave him the wrong kind of D.
Delightful, Delicious, Delovely? Wink2

@Anoxcu Stop being so hard on yourself, that's our job. Wink2 You were a teenager! As a student it wasn't up to you to identify and solve the problems. That was supposed to be his gig. Frankly if you were doing that well at the beginning of the term and your GPA sunk that low, as a teacher he should have been trying to figure out why. A quicky wedding sounds like a reaction rather than a decision to me. Maybe you scared him?

[MENTION=23051]Yel[/MENTION] As long as he's not directly your teacher and your relationship partner doesn't mind (and your ass isn't going to end up in jail), have fun. If you've forgotten his name already I doubt that its going to be a deep, meaningful relationship anyway.

There's no room on the high road for me this time; I had a lovely fling with a much older professor in college. I got a A in that course. Cooldevil

Take it from someone who wanted his teacher in the worst way (and could never have him), it's generally a bad idea to be with anyone who has authority over you. Teacher, boss, etc. If you aren't on equal playing fields, stay away.

Camfer Wrote:Poor Anoxcu, his teacher gave him the wrong kind of D.

Lmao..
Whenever I meet you ...someday..
I promise to prank you with every available resource I could possibly get my hands on...

(Always a pleasure Camf)