Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A hello from Vietnam!
Hey what's up friends?

I've been to this site for awhile and decided to create an account 2 weeks ago (maybe longer. I don't remember Tongue) but I just got some courage to write down some lines about myself for now (I don't know why haha).

First of all I want to apologize for my english cuz it's not my first language.
My name is Duc (Duke). My white friends call me Duck (this is pretty cool haha). As I write on the title, I'm from Vietnam and living in Hanoi. I'll be 20 ys by this December but people keep guessing I was over 24. I like art, music, dance, hangout, talk, travel and have a special love for photography. I'm kinda open and friendly to everyone (even they don't like me Oink). I like to listen to the stories of my backpacker friends about the places they came and the people they met so I want to make as many friend as I could. That would be awesome if I could see "you" in my city. I could be a good tourist guide and I am local haha.

Currently I'm happy with my single life but it's also good to have someone for me to care about. I don't know why am I writing these last words but who knows my future one from somewhere in this life is reading haha. I do believe in fate.

Thanks guys for taking time to read my boring introduction! Nice to meet all of you.
Sorry if my words sound stupid and crazy but crazy is who I am Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey..
Welcome..

You look quite normal to me..

it's been a while and another Vietnamese show up. You're from north, i'm from south. Let's be friend now ( that's a bad poem ).

Welcome Wavey

Thanks guys. Smile

p/s: how do I use the quote reply? Sad

[MENTION=21609]shirogane[/MENTION] No. I'm from the North. That's a good idea buddy Big Grin

iamdukenguyen Wrote:Thanks guys. Smile

p/s: how do I use the quote reply? Sad

There is a "quote" button in the end of each post, click it and reply.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

shirogane Wrote:There is a "quote" button in the end of each post, click it and reply.

Oh haha.. Thanks!!!

Welcome to GS Smile