Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does she like me ?
So I met this girl at one of our lgbt groups , when we first met we had a little rocky start, of but after the next week she sat next to me and starting asking me questions about what my bracelets mean ( I wear a lot bracelets ) She noticed one of my rainbow colored ones and was very interested in how I got it I told her I was volunteering for this group and they gave me the bracelets and that's how I got it . she also noticed that my other bracelets were different shades of pink and asked if pink was my favorite color I said yes it was and she responded by saying " that's cute " . After that we stopped talking and didn't say anything for the rest of the night . The next month , I had to volunteer to be one of the guys in the lgbt center's personal assistant . While I was cleaning out his closet I noticed someone waving at me and realized it was her she asked me what I was doing here and I told her I came to help Tim out and I was his personal assistant for the day . Tim told me I could take a break when I was done and I realized i forgot my phone that's when I came back into the room to find Tim gone and her there all alone . She asked me how long I was gonna be there and I told her all day she said it was the same for her and asked if I wanted to have lunch together which I said yes too . At lunch she asked me more questions , like if my family knows that I'm a lesbian and if there okay with it . I told her my dad knows and is okay with me dating girls , but my mom doesn't know and is not okay with it . she responded by saying " Well that's one parent I don't have to worry about " and laughed . I really didn't know how to respond or if I should have asked her out then and there . I've never been with another woman before Headscratch.
We ended up talking so much that , we both forgot we had to get back but at least we made it in time . Plus for the whole day even before lunch we would get distracted talking to each other . I noticed she avoided talking to me too much before because it distracted her from her work .
So fast forward to last I text her asking her if she wants to hangout she sends me back a smiley face text explaining that the reason she hasn't texted is because she's busy and that if she's not busy next week she'll let me know . So far I hadn't heard from her so I know she's busy and so am I too but I wish we could hang out . Anywho the only down side is in person she seems to really like me but over text not so much . I almost always initiated all the texts , it's only twice she texted one tell to tell me she's not coming to the group and the other time to explain how to play a game to me the morning after I initiated we don't really text each other much but twice we had almost ended up texting each other back an forth all night when I initiated the text now she doesn't really text that long anymore and keeps them short . My friends tell me that maybe she's not really into me and I should look for other girls they don't know who she is by the way and have never met or spoken to her . I like this girl a lot but do you guys think she likes me just as much if not more ?
my friend doesn't want me dating her because she's butch , he says it will be like dating a man and tells me to buy the book he's just not that into you please tell me what you guys think are my friends right is she not into me or is she into me ? Catmilk

I would take her word for it, that she's busy, it sounds like she does a lot of volunteer work on top of whatever else she does. some people are a little different when texting, it's nothing bad it's just that texting is not a great way of communication. it might seem like she's being short but if she's busy working then you can't hear the commotion in the background or see the desk full of papers. I say stick with it a little longer and setup some real dates.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Look at things from these angles..

* You do not know enough about her to tell if she is or isn't interested.

*If you have good friends that care about you telling you that she isn't..
Take their advice.

Anocxu Wrote:Look at things from these angles..

* You do not know enough about her to tell if she is or isn't interested.

*If you have good friends that care about you telling you that she isn't..
Take their advice.
It's just two people but I have not told them the whole gist of our interaction together just I just told them that we were texting but I think I might date other people if I meet another lesbian . but I've only been friends with one of the guys for a few weeks so I wouldn't say good friend . I'm wondering if I wrote that in there now Cowsleep

I understand where you're coming from...

So tell us..
What do you like about her?
What makes her so special..?
(Give us the juicy stuff)

Anocxu Wrote:I understand where you're coming from...

So tell us..
What do you like about her?
What makes her so special..?
(Give us the juicy stuff)

She's sweet , smart , funny caring , I also think she's attractive.
special I guess she's like the first ever gender non conforming woman I was attracted to .
She's also very funny, she has a very beautiful smile that I love .

Here's how you find out. You get to know her better. You ask her out. It will become obvious over time. At the very least she's someone with whom you have a rapport, and she could be a good friend. So keep engaging.

Melody Wrote:She's sweet , smart , funny caring , I also think she's attractive.
special I guess she's like the first ever gender non conforming woman I was attracted to .
She's also very funny, she has a very beautiful smile that I love .

I see..
The man posting above me [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] gave awesome advice .
Be patient wait for the right moment to engage her..

Then steal a pair of her panties as a souvenir..
(Kinda kidding)

Well some people prefer using e-mail or social media to texting. Has she given you any other contact details?

Quote:my friend doesn't want me dating her because she's butch , he says it will be like dating a man and tells me to buy the book he's just not that into you please tell me what you guys think are my friends right

Does your friend have a crush on you? I cant think of any other reason why they'd say that. It seems patently stupid and a little discriminatory. If you're into "butch" girls then date "butch" girls, there's nothing wrong with that.

Now if i we're you i'd wait until you're in a conversation with her and casually ask.
"Hey do you want to go and get coffee sometime?"

It's a low pressure way to ask someone out. You either get a date or you gent gently rejected and the "sometime" means she can't just say no because she's busy.
Be brave Melody.

TigerLover Wrote:Well some people prefer using e-mail or social media to texting. Has she given you any other contact details?

Does your friend have a crush on you? I cant think of any other reason why they'd say that. It seems patently stupid and a little discriminatory. If you're into "butch" girls then date "butch" girls, there's nothing wrong with that.

Now if i we're you i'd wait until you're in a conversation with her and casually ask.
"Hey do you want to go and get coffee sometime?"

It's a low pressure way to ask someone out. You either get a date or you gent gently rejected and the "sometime" means she can't just say no because she's busy.
Be brave Melody.

It seems like she only enjoys talking to me in person , it's only then she will ask me if I want to spend time with her , I only get good responses in person . But now I'm really busy and with my new job I might not have time . if I see her in person I'll ask her out just like you suggested . My friend is a gay guy I think he has something against butch lesbians for some reason and this is the first butch lesbian I ever liked Cowsleep