Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii fit
anyone seen the prices, right they range from £50 to £100!!!

Its actually rather funny, just warning everyone the wii fit isn't £100 Roflmao, tesco sells it for £100 so does game!

wii fit - Google Product Search

We played on it for the first time over the Xmas period..........

HOW MUCH FUN DID WE HAVE

We are seriously considering getting one now for home, Mikes Wii age was about 15 years more than he actually is Rofl He wasn't a happy bunny

Hi There,
Wii are being banned because its telling anorexic children that they are massiveley obeese and should loose weight... Run little ones i say dont get corrupted until your old enough to maybe realise its a computer part that is like every other computer and not accurate hehe..

I want to get a wii fit i think its the one where u can do like snow boarding and other stuff

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:Hi There,

I want to get a wii fit i think its the one where u can do like snow boarding and other stuff

kindest regards

zeon

Ski Jumping and hoola hooping, Oh it's soooo camp!!!!

Star Twister Wrote:We played on it for the first time over the Xmas period..........

HOW MUCH FUN DID WE HAVE

We are seriously considering getting one now for home, Mikes Wii age was about 15 years more than he actually is Rofl He wasn't a happy bunny

On the wii sports I got a age of 75!!!

I was thinking about getting one as well, their great fun.

Oh excellent never know one of the loca bars in town might go do a wii fit night

wii fit was my Christmas present to sis & her family of three adopted kids...

the kids were so excited and we were happy to find it at a decent price. Amazon was trying to charge 3x the price it normally sells for.

then the kids got a bit disappointed as mom and dad were beating them, LOL. My sister has always been a very poor looser - throwing the monopoly board when she knew she was a goner Rofl I love Monopoly but hated the scratch marks I got as my reward of CHAMPION Baby2

I bought wii fit as part of my "Get Fit Get slim" rouutine and amongst other things its helped me to lose about 2 stone. Never know you might see me doing a before and after for a wii fit ad lol.