Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Sh*t
A few random thoughts today...

[MENTION=21461]Steve[/MENTION] .................................. I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE!!!! Rofl

[Image: fuckitall.gif]

...and my second random thought of the day...somebody save me from Candy Crush on Facebook...HELP!!!!! This is why I stay away from games....WHY didn't it occur to me not to start? GRRRRRR

...and yesterday...my BF asked why I don't play Fantasy Football.....during the season I spend a lot of time reading the stats..drives him crazy...

I used to be addicted to PacMan...

...and one time I had a crush on this guy with a tight green tshirt playing pool in this gay bar in Redwood City..so I signed up to play a game with him...and I won....damnit. Well...I kept winning all night and got stuck on the pool table though I started to show off for him at one point..but he finally left (without me sniff sniff)...never even occurred to me I was good because I always played by myself,....had a pool table in the garage since I was born LOL...

I got over that quick...

OK...I'm done Rofl

my turn
everyone is to make this immediately

Blondie
1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten (egg abuse)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I called it abstract for the longest time, yes I'm a dumb assHypnotized-smiley )
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

1. mix the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla abstract until blended then combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mix and stir in chocolate chips.
2. spread into a greased 13-in x 9-in baking pan. bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (I had to bake an extra 4 minutes)
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

DAMN [MENTION=13830]ceez[/MENTION] .....now I want some cookies.....I think I can smell them baking from here (hopefully you are next door....) :biggrin:

East Wrote:A few random thoughts today...

[MENTION=21461]Steve[/MENTION] .................................. I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE!!!! Rofl

[Image: fuckitall.gif]

I was trying to think of a way to post this very sentiment about his sig without being off topic, thank youuuu :3

Miles Wrote:I was trying to think of a way to post this very sentiment about his sig without being off topic, thank youuuu :3

I know...it is too good to let go by without a bit of applause..eh? :biggrin:

Is it my imagination...or did top 40 music take a dive around the year 2000?

Seriously..I never put it together until I started playing the song by year game...but I hate the music of the new millennium...and that was about the time I switched to jazz music....

The Billboard Top 100 since 2000 is filled with rap and country...neither one I am a fan of....

So...I wonder...Will Nicki Minaj and Beyonce and Kanye and Rihanna and Jay Z and all the country people (they are all one person..right? :biggrinSmile ever compare to Led Zepplin or The Beatles or Fleetwood Mac or Chaka Khan or Stevie Nicks or Diana Ross or Gladys Knight or The Temptations or Stevie Wonder or The Who or The Rolling Stones or Earth Wind and Fire or. Heart or Eric Clapton or Marvin Gaye or .....

OR...am I just getting old -er Rofl....go ahead and break it to me if that is the case...I can handle it...

^ It isn't your imagination.

I love almost all music....but the VMA's this year really did underscore that music has largely gone to shit.

And their videos are bleh and formulaic compared to many of the pre-2000 stuff.

Rant over.

my day today has been completely random so this thread is my status Que ...

Random thought...

The show dexter is my new addiction

Today felt very random.. You know when you wake up from a dream and the ambience of that dream carries on into the day ahead? Or just that 'waking up on the wrong side of bed' feeling.. I've felt weird all day. Also I had a weird experience when I went to get some food after work, I was looking at the shelves and thought there was a very tall guy stacking something the other side. Then I noticed he seemed to move when I moved? I was in a bit of a bad/rushed mood and didn't have time for whatever was going on. Anyway when I went round his side, he wasn't really tall after all, but he was standing on tiptoes just staring over into the other side (which now had no-one there). He then saw me and walked off rapidly and very oddly. Anyway I carried on getting stuff then bumped into him (literally) again and he looked like he wanted to bump into me but also slightly wild and shocked. I think I must have given a look of 'what's going on here???' and then he again went off oddly, this time at more of a run.
I don't know if I was being checked out, if he was shoplifting or what. It was all very odd and all I wanted was a pack of buns.

Reading my story back, I don't think I've made it sound as weird as it was at the time. I think you had to be there, buying buns.