Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual abuse doesn't turn you gay
As if you didn't already know,

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-conte...e-gay-twr/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That's the part I'm really not looking forward to if/when I come out. All the questions thrown out asking if you were molested or if you were close to your father or they just might assume a demon snuck into your room one night and fucked you in the ass.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:they just might assume a demon snuck into your room one night and fucked you in the ass.

No gay man is that lucky...

Ugh i hated that when comeing out! Did anyone touch you? NO MOM JUST BECUASE I LIKE DICK AND MALE ASS DOESNT MEAN IVE BEEN RAPPED
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I'm not one who would allow any religious nut to define my sexuality for me.

They want excuses that fit what they believe, and I want them to become an obscure, obsolete, religious cult that is no longer practiced. Neither will get what they want.
We Have Elvis !!

And while we're at it, rape doesn't change the sexuality of adults either, something this JUDGE (who thankfully lost his position after he was busted for blackmailing women for sex as a judge, IIRC) should know, as well as those who originally published it before the outcry got them scrambling to take it down:

http://www.rawstory.com/2010/11/judge-le...-straight/

Note, his words seem to indicate that he thinks it's at least plausible that gay rape could turn straight men gay. His choice of words as "lithe naked bodies" to describe military men in the shower makes me wonder if he's already bi. (He's former military, btw.)