Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well... maybe my 25th will be better :-(
Hi all,
Well as everyone knows its me birthday and its ment to be a time of being happy which i was when i got up but to be honest i kinda feel like a cancer patient with no hope... My day has gone drastically bad..

Started off with me being unable to make me own breakfast because i was in a bit of a daze and smacked me head on the corner of the pissin cupboard after opening it. Then me mum called so say we werent going to a resturant in town because it ment her travelling over this way so we were going to go to one over her way so we went there for lunch and the food was really crap and i kinda messed up me words because i didnt realise they now ask for a receipt so he said can i see your reiept and i said yeah please thinking he ment did i want a yorkie and stuffing.. Me family laughed at me and i felt kinda embarrissed as i wasnt with it and then when we got home i got birthday cards off everyone which was nice but i did ask for some cash as im struggling finically and all i got was £5 from me auntie and a game from my mum which i was grateful for but the rest????? Surely they could have helped out a little.. I do on their birthdays but now i wont.... I then get a phone call after getting back to my mums to tell me the dogs have shit in the kitchen at home so i have to leave my family to come home to clear it up and the lodger gives me so much attitude to which i said nothing but ill be home shortly but if he DARES speak to me about it i will just flip and say

Today is my fucking birthday and thanks to you and your fucking northern attitude problem you got I have had to fucking cancel it to come home and clear up after my dogs because YOU being a BONE IDOL NORTHERN FAGGOT with an attitude problem the size of jupiter cant even be bothered to let the dogs out every 2 hours for 5 minutes in the garden so they can quickly do their jobs... No you instead stick newspaper over it so they can then tread it into the floor so ive got more fucking clearing up to do... I know he will go off on one but i aint bothered if he does ill tell him to fuck off and take his attitude to his shitty little house he used to have in Leeds and fucking stay there as BRIGHTON doesnt need another attitude faggot like him... I am so furious at him and the way he spoke to me on the phone i am pissed off that i got vertually fuck all from any of my family when they know my situation in life and I am also fucked off with today in general so hopefully my 25th birthday in 2010 will be a hell lot better than this one and if his here on his birthday ill make sure i fucking ruin it one way or another even if i gotta be sly and burn cigarette burns in his bedroom carpet so that the landlord goes belistic at him for them and charges him for a new carpet i dont give a fuck anymore im just angry

kindest regards

zeon

Sorry too hear today weren't all ya expected it to be dood...be the bigger man tho and forget bout revenge...sharin a house/flat can be difficult and yer gonna have to go on livin with this guy so set an example as too how decent folk behave Wink
Here's hopin the rest of yer day improves!

Awws, bless hunni. I'm sorry it didn't go the way you wanted...

Still, you never know what's around the corner. Chin up, and maybe you'll see somethig worth lookin for very soon SmileSmile

xxx

Awwwww sweethearts things will get better as they say...

I hope my next birthday will be better than the one I just had too babes....

I just ignore my bday, can't say I enjoy the day one bit.

I hope things get better though Z!