Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously...
Hey all,

New here and wondering how long it takes for the admins to "ok" a thread for posting? I posted a thread yesterday in the Advice section and its still not there, I spent an hour typing it out so im a little pissed off right now cause I came here fore help :-(

If I have to retype that thread...

Welcome. Your first fifty posts are randomly monitored. The ones not posted immediately will appear eventually. After 50 posts you will be off and running.
I bid NO Trump!

I know it is frustrating..but assuming that there is nothing that would violate the rules in the post..it will appear as soon as Andy approves it....so don't retype it yet...

It is one of the ways the trolls here are kept to a minimum. You will have random posts pulled for approval until your each 50 posts and then it subsides....

Yes I did get a message like that. Do you know how long it takes for the to "monitor"? I'm a little anxious right now so could use the advice :-S

And thank you for your swift reply.

SciFiDud3 Wrote:Yes I did get a message like that. Do you know how long it takes for the to "monitor"? I'm a little anxious right now so could use the advice :-S

And thank you for your swift reply.

It could be anytime really..depends on when Andy checks in....hopefully sooner than later....

This is not on! I needed help so I posted a F*cking long thread about the matter yesterday and its still not here. GUESS WHAT, its too late now cause what I needed assistance with has come to pass and possibly could have gone better had I more to go on.

The admins are useless, thanks for nothing.

Im out

I do think the forum might need one or two mods besides Andy. I think there has been in the past. Just for things like this really.

Sorry you didn't get the help you needed SciFiDud3 Sad

SciFiDud3 Wrote:This is not on! I needed help so I posted a F*cking long thread about the matter yesterday and its still not here. GUESS WHAT, its too late now cause what I needed assistance with has come to pass and possibly could have gone better had I more to go on.

The admins are useless, thanks for nothing.

Im out
[Image: 70c263d71b3a0296ae704d6c463db77d.jpg]

And that swinging door..
I hope it hits you really hard!

Look at the site support stats..
How can [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION] hire more mods if the site can bearly make 30 GBP per month.?

Just who the hell do you think you are?

This site is held together by one individual..
Not many of us know how.. and what he has to do to maintain this site..
so we appreciate it for what he has made it.!

No one here owes you a damm thing!!
If you think you can roll up in here and disrespect our playground...

You'll catch some serious hell..

The rules are in place to keep the trolls and the nonsnse out..
Love it
Or step to the left!

Andy's House..
Andy's Rules !!
Comprende??

The answer to that pressing issue you've been DYING to bore us with.. looks like this..

[Image: 26b09f0f0aa3ee464c3c053ea5272c82.jpg]

Be a Doll and get the 'Super, Super Max , Plus' for your heavy flow will Ya..?

Ceee
Uooo
Next
Tuesday ?

[Image: tumblr_lwgvumTJ0z1qabz5yo1_400.gif]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Haven't checked on the forum for a little over a day. This was my first thread I saw when I got here.
I love this community. This thread reminded me why.