Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of Fukushima - Four Years Later
It looks like there's still a lot of work to be done.

http://designyoutrust.com/2015/10/amazin...ilderness/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

trippy .

That is really eerie. The white spots on the cows is also really strange. Unless the farmer is raising them for just companionship, i mean... it can't be healthy to eat any product from those cows.

That's why you don't do nuke power in earthquake-prone locations

Emiliano Wrote:it can't be healthy to eat any product from those cows.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...1907000530
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

What weirded me out is that the vegetation completely ate through the road. Just goes to show you that if something happened to us, nature would quickly set to work erasing any sign we were ever here.

Insertnamehere Wrote:That's why you don't do nuke power in earthquake-prone locations

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...1907000530

You might need to translate that for me. Its been a long week and long day and all I was able to process of that is that the Black Forest is in Baden Wurttemberg.

Emiliano Wrote:You might need to translate that for me. Its been a long week and long day and all I was able to process of that is that the Black Forest is in Baden Wurttemberg.

Basically, naturally ocurring Uranium is consumed by humans through accumulation in the food chain, 26% of which comes from animal foodstock. You can guess how things will go in a a nuke-disaster site, with 10-fold the amount of Uranium/fisionable-atom-of-choice

ShiftyNJ Wrote:What weirded me out is that the vegetation completely ate through the road. Just goes to show you that if something happened to us, nature would quickly set to work erasing any sign we were ever here.

There was (or is?...still?) a show called "Life after people" that depicted various locations and the predictions of what would happen should suddenly every human on earth disappear..it was really good. Some things will still be there 200 years afterwards

here's a sample

Insertnamehere Wrote:There was (or is?...still?) a show called "Life after people" that depicted various locations and the predictions of what would happen should suddenly every human on earth disappear..it was really good. Some things will still be there 200 years afterwards

here's a sample

That breaks my heart watching all those incredible human structures collapse.

Emiliano Wrote:That breaks my heart watching all those incredible human structures collapse.

But doesn't it lift your heart to know that in the end, nature will survive? Long after mankind has succeeded in eliminating itself and more or less making the world uninhabitable, nature will eventually conquer.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams