Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annoying
When people mention you in Deleted Posts. OMG GRRR

I remember when I told someone I worked with that I hate Minions. By the end of the day everyone was asking me why I don't like Minions. By the end of the week I had a Minions balloon and various Minion toys on my desk. I only hope this post doesn't result in something similar for you.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:I remember when I told someone I worked with that I hate Minions. By the end of the day everyone was asking me why I don't like Minions. By the end of the week I had a Minions balloon and various Minion toys on my desk. I only hope this post doesn't result in something similar for you.

That's resolved everything.

1and1 Wrote:When people mention you in Deleted Posts. OMG GRRR

Yeah, what exactly does that mean? I've seen those and puzzled what it meant.

I guess it's where someone has mentioned you in a post then decided to delete it?

Cridders88 Wrote:I guess it's where someone has mentioned you in a post then decided to delete it?

How rude of them.

Darius Wrote:How rude of them.

Damn right.
My curiosity (noseyness) is bad enough without it being flared up by LOOK THIS PERSON MENTIONED YOU BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT MWAHAHAHAHHA.

1and1 Wrote:Damn right.
My curiosity (noseyness) is bad enough without it being flared up by LOOK THIS PERSON MENTIONED YOU BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT MWAHAHAHAHHA.

Agreed. I hate getting all excited only to be disappointed. Sperm

Darius Wrote:Agreed. I hate getting all excited only to be disappointed. Sperm

Yes that is precisely how tadpoles feel.

Well, you can still see who mentioned you (right?). Why don't you go straight to the source?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]