Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the f*ck....
...is THIS in my INBOX for?

I am Jude Pierre, Working for South coast Inc. South Coast Inc is an investment sub-company under Capital One Bank U.K. South Coast Inc handles all aspects of investment of customer funds on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K.

South Coast Inc, on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K handles all Investors Treasury Bill Deposit which gives us access to trade with our Investors Funds on Private Arrangement. In addition, we make an average turn-over of GBPS £1.2-3 Billion Great British Pounds annually through Private Trading with our Investors fund and Treasury Bill Deposit while the said funds are currently lying as a Floating Capital in our Treasury Bill Magellan Trust Account.

Based on recent development, I have been mandated by one of our numerous investors to find someone of your caliber who can help receive and manage his funds in our custody. Details of the said investment funds will be revealed to you upon receiving a confirmatory email from you as to your readiness to assume the task of investing the said funds in a Private arrangement that will be beneficial to all parties involved.

Contact me to my email for further discussion.. [email protected]
Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Warmest Regards.
Jude Pierre

Hey Jude...guess what....

I have a great real estate deal for you ...some swampland for sale...just send me the money and I will send you the deed..eh?

GS Code of Conduct - Rules

You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.

First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.

Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.

Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.

Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)

Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.

Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.

Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.

Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.

Do not request money or any other financial assistance.

Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.

Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.

I got the same thing, and when I tried to use the report button in there, I got this error:

Quote:Database Error Database error

The Gay Forum - GaySpeak database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the gayspeak.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The gayspeak.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I haven't looked at his 13 posts.

I guess we should lock down the forum more :p

I have gotten that message before too Jack but this time I just hit the CONTACT US tab at the bottom of the main page and then I used the OTHER option to report it...and it went through...

East Wrote:...is THIS in my INBOX for?

I am Jude Pierre, Working for South coast Inc. South Coast Inc is an investment sub-company under Capital One Bank U.K. South Coast Inc handles all aspects of investment of customer funds on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K.

South Coast Inc, on behalf of Capital One Bank U.K handles all Investors Treasury Bill Deposit which gives us access to trade with our Investors Funds on Private Arrangement. In addition, we make an average turn-over of GBPS £1.2-3 Billion Great British Pounds annually through Private Trading with our Investors fund and Treasury Bill Deposit while the said funds are currently lying as a Floating Capital in our Treasury Bill Magellan Trust Account.

Based on recent development, I have been mandated by one of our numerous investors to find someone of your caliber who can help receive and manage his funds in our custody. Details of the said investment funds will be revealed to you upon receiving a confirmatory email from you as to your readiness to assume the task of investing the said funds in a Private arrangement that will be beneficial to all parties involved.

Contact me to my email for further discussion.. [email protected]
Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Warmest Regards.
Jude Pierre

Hey Jude...guess what....

I have a great real estate deal for you ...some swampland for sale...just send me the money and I will send you the deed..eh?

Usually when I receive SPAM/SCAM f¡coming via gmail I report it to Google via this site:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/...hl=en&rd=1

However, it does requit¡re the e-mail headers that, if you received it directly in to your GS account, won't be available. I suggest that in future cases you report it directly to Andy: [email protected].

A quick search on the Internet reveals this:

http://southcoastinc.net/

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I got this. Surprise surprise the dude is from Ghana. A few posts on here and he's stupid enough to think we will be stupid enough to think that he is genuine and trustworthy. Lolly lols

Awwwwwww I didn't get a spam PM..

I feel so left out Biglaugh
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Don't feel left out Insertnamehere I didn't get one either.

LONDONER Wrote:Usually when I receive SPAM/SCAM f¡coming via gmail I report it to Google via this site:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/...hl=en&rd=1

However, it does requit¡re the e-mail headers that, if you received it directly in to your GS account, won't be available. I suggest that in future cases you report it directly to Andy: [email protected].

A quick search on the Internet reveals this:

http://southcoastinc.net/

Good advice, but hopefully he can fix the button in the PM window. Most people are going to give up after that and not do any of what we did to escalate this.

Never open emails from addresses you don't recognize. You will be lucky if the spam doesn't proliferate. It's also how you get viruses.