Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Italy
Hi everybody, I'm Raffaele, but you can call me Misagi Smile ! I'm 22 and I'm a literature student.
I'm from Naples and I like anime, books, manga and tv shows, I hope to find some new friends in this forum Smile !!
PS: Sorry for my english, I hope I won't do too much mistakes!

Buon giorno~
Welcome, hope you have a great time here.

Haulingasaurus Wrote:Buon giorno~
Welcome, hope you have a great time here.

Thank you Smile !!

Welcome Misagi Smile. Your english is pretty good so don't worry about that. I guess Misagi comes from the anime/manga? Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome Misagi Smile. Your english is pretty good so don't worry about that. I guess Misagi comes from the anime/manga? Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Thank you Smile ! Actually, I don't know if does exist some character with this name, but I guess I'm not the only "Misagi" in the world hehe ! When I "decided" this nickname, long years ago, I tried to mix "Midori"(green) with "Usagi" BUNNY (rabbit/name of Sailor Moon), and then I "created" (I can't find another word that fits better in my description) Misagi. But I guess It doesn't mean anything like that X°°D!

PS: Sorry! I wrote a novel in this post X°°D!!

Misagi93 Wrote:Thank you Smile ! Actually, I don't know if does exist some character with this name, but I guess I'm not the only "Misagi" in the world hehe ! When I "decided" this nickname, long years ago, I tried to mix "Midori"(green) with "Usagi" BUNNY (rabbit/name of Sailor Moon), and then I "created" (I can't find another word that fits better in my description) Misagi. But I guess It doesn't mean anything like that X°°D!

PS: Sorry! I wrote a novel in this post X°°D!!

Created is the right word Smile. Misagi sounds like a name that would come from Anime, that's why I thought it might of originated from that. So, welcome Green Bunny Smile

Italia? God knows no one has heard of that country Big Grin

Welcome to GS signore Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Thank you guys Smile !! ^^

Oh my... My mouth is already watering... From the kick ass Italian food! And Italian men Luvlove Hello and welcome, Dont worry about how well you speak English

Oh mio... Il mio l'acquolina in bocca già... Dal kick ass cibo italiano! E uomini italiani Luvlove Ciao e benvenuto, Non preoccuparti di quanto bene si parla inglese
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet