Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How happy are you?!
So on scale one to ten.. How happy are you? What's happiness to you? How do U define it?

I'd say I'm usually 5-7 happy.. Even when I get a crappy day, I tend to forget about it and not let it get to me ... So yeah, happiness is levels and to me happy is to be online, read a book, watch a movie or go out and do varied activities with my friends. I suppose it depends on the people that are surrounding you and what you do in life.

I try to maintain a happiness level of around 3 / 10. I like to be happy but I don't like to give off positive vibes to people. There's a play-off between those two things. I have found that 3 / 10 is the optimal happiness ratio. Of course, happiness can only be accurately described as a tensor but I can't be bothered writing it out on here in tensor form. Not for the likes of you, anyway.

I am about 4.5 happy in the recent months but the last month I guess it has increased to a 6.

Reading. Writing. Talking to friends make me happiest.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Lee Wrote:Reading. Writing. Talking to friends make me happiest.

* drinking

Happiness is 10 cigarettes and two bottles of Buckfast.

I would say 6 right now because it's midterm season. I have midterms for the next three weeks, so that's hanging over my head for awhile. Usually, it's a 7ish. I'm mostly content with my areas of my life. School is good. I got good friends. However, what would really push me to a 9 would probably be someone to spend more intimate time with. *sigh Rolleyes

I hover between an 8 and a 9....depends on the day....

What I attribute it to...I have an extremely positive attitude normally but not at the expense of being ignorant of the world around me. I understand and am engaged in most issues and have an opinion....

I am open to new ideas and I love evolving on most everything.....

I love meeting people and I am not bitter about my life..even the bad parts..because every single thing I ever did led me to where I am today...

I unconditionally love my partner...30 years and we have been together every day and night except for 3 nights I was in the hospital once. He is my best friend..we laugh..we play..we work together...we fuck ALOT :biggrin: ...Still...

I am doing what I love to do...and it challenges me all the time which I LOVE. I am not wired to kiss any corporate boss's ass...I would rather bite it and slap it Rofl

The things that keep me from attaining bliss...I am not always true to myself...but I keep trying to be MORE true to myself....I get to a solid 75% but the final 25% is a challenge...and that makes me unhappy.

I am not happy about the lizard people Rofl

I will never be happy about the 1% ter's desire to control the planet....so I guess the best I can expect is a 9.5 on the happiness scale...

How happy am I? = 3/10

How much of a f*ck I give about not being particularly happy? = 2/10

I've found happiness is way too fleeting for the likes of me and the things that have made me happy have mostly been inconsistent in doing so or they went down the drain.

So, I prefer to be indifferent, which is a much better status quo for me, as it keeps me functional and doesn't mean being sad/discouraged/depressed

How do I define it: the physiological effect of a few neuro-produced molecules, mainly serotonin and dopamine

For now reading is still enjoyable and doing magic with chemicals is also neat to do for a living. Swimming in the ocean also brings me peace
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I average at a 7 probably. But even when I'm not happy, I tend to remain a positive person at least. Anxiety is a bigger issue than sadness or anger for me.

Depressed and lonely.
I bid NO Trump!