Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The X Files
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Teal"]Hi guys!

I just got done looking at a thread about a possible X Files return right here in this forum. Unfortunately, that thread is closed. So I thought I would start a new one, this one being just a general discussion thread about this awesome series. It ran for a total of 9 seasons on Fox, and is now currently available in its entirety on Netflix. And yes, I did do a LOT of binge-watching! I managed to cram all 9 seasons into 3 weeks! LOL. So yeah. You can feel free to discuss your thoughts on the series, the plotlines, those fabulous actors (Isn't David Duchovny just so dreamy?? Wink) and so forth. Oh, and also, has anyone actually seen any of the new episodes that were supposedly to air on Fox? Butter[/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's set to premiere January 2016..
http:// http://m.imdb.com/title/tt437049..._=m_ttfc_3

This is the entire cast..
That's all I know...

There is a rumour that I am starting that the series will introduce a Gay Alien ...

Anocxu Wrote:It's set to premiere January 2016..

This is the entire cast..
That's all I know...

There is a rumour that I am starting that the series will introduce a Gay Alien ...

This is interesting. Thanks! It'll be interesting to see how the Cigarette Smoking Man and The Lone Gunmen (Langly, Byers and Frohike) are written into the episodes. They were killed off in the original series. But then again, series creator Chris Carter has said in the past, "No one ever really dies in the X Files." I'll be on the lookout for these episodes! Sorry. Had to remove the URL. It won't let me post a link, even in a quote without 50 posts. **rolls eyes**

I am looking forward to the new show see how if it turns out to be good or not. The old show I lost interest in the later seasons and gave up on it.

If you like David Duchovny check him out in the TV series The Red Shoe Diaries , he is younger and even more dreamy in that. Wink

I'm looking forward to it also. Hope it's good Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I seen allot of the original series, but I haven't seen any of the new series. I'll check it out. ^^

It will be a while before I can see it here.

Only thing I can say is that Scully was a major reason I grew wanting to do science!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Probably one of my favorite TV duos. Hopefully it'll be up to par with the earlier seasons - toward the end of the original run things started getting a little hairy.

I never watched the show when it was but I knew it existed. My partner was a fan, apparently.

I started watching it again on Netflix. Never get tired of this show
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]