Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel safe meeting people online?
Have you met up with someone in their house? Maybe a little precaution might not come amiss. This is a news item about one man accused of poisoning four men he met on gay websites:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...rking-man-
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It says the story from The Telegraph is no longer available. Maybe that applies only to the US?

Couldn't read the article either, says not available.

I've never had any fears about meeting someone from online.

However, I've never gone to their homes. It's always in a public place.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The thought of having sex with strangers doesn't appeal to me, anyway.

I always meet someone from online in a public place on the first meet.

It boggles my mind why anyone would go to a strangers house to hook up. Just by being on his property you're putting yourself under his control in a small way.
It's a place where they are comfortable and you're not, where they can guarantee privacy and control all the exits. WHY? why would anyone do that just to get laid. Is it too hard at least meet up at a coffee shop or get a hotel room. :confused:

I have had the pleasure of meeting someone in person from online. Only happened twice, and both were very positive experiences. However, these meetings were in public places. I have never been to their homes, nor they to mine. Caution should be exercised. Smile

I always fuck people in a public place on the first meet.

1and1 Wrote:I always fuck people in a public place on the first meet.
So your thread about a meet up is really about..
"Meating Up"?
Wow!!