Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LiveTxtDate
WTF!!!
I just get a text,
Quote:LiveTxtDate Alert: Hey babe, I made u a video!

And its fucking taken some of my money!!!

at the end is says to cancel 150p!!!!
what the fuck, I didn't sign up to anything, if I get another message someones gonna get a fuckin ear full of me untill they repay me!

Forwarded it to O2 mobile spam, hopfully they will call me or something and I can rant.

It's no worse than the texts I get after accidentally getting the Radio 1 text-in number wrong. I accidentally signed up to a dominatrix texting service, and she keeps demanding I text her back.

All I can think of is that old woman from Gimme Gimme Gimme.

CardShark Wrote:WTF!!!
I just get a text,

And its fucking taken some of my money!!!

at the end is says to cancel 150p!!!!
what the fuck, I didn't sign up to anything, if I get another message someones gonna get a fuckin ear full of me untill they repay me!

Forwarded it to O2 mobile spam, hopfully they will call me or something and I can rant.

Can you not just text "STOP" to the sender and it should do just that. that's bad you gotta pay to opt out...

Can you check your account to see whether you have already been charged? It could be that you have not yet done anything to incur a charge and that they are trying to get you to text back so they have something to charge you for.

marshlander Wrote:Can you check your account to see whether you have already been charged? It could be that you have not yet done anything to incur a charge and that they are trying to get you to text back so they have something to charge you for.

They charged me, as it tells me when someones taken some of my money!
I wish I could be furious, but unfortunately they didn't take enough money to piss me off Firedevil I'm just a little irritated

CardShark Wrote:They charged me, as it tells me when someones taken some of my money!
I wish I could be furious, but unfortunately they didn't take enough money to piss me off Firedevil I'm just a little irritated
Don't blame you at all. These practices are unethical at best and should be outlawed.

marshlander Wrote:Don't blame you at all. These practices are unethical at best and should be outlawed.

I'm hoping O2 will give them hell, considering like a few hours before I got the text I learn't a little bit about internet spamming and how much it can damage a business.

CardShark Wrote:They charged me, as it tells me when someones taken some of my money!

Is it really bad that if someone took £1.50 from me i WOULD be furious?? Dunno whether tis cos im tight, or just moody. Tis the principle. I say you get yourself furious. Just think for that 150p you coulda had half a Starbucks!!

Rolleyes

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Is it really bad that if someone took £1.50 from me i WOULD be furious?? Dunno whether tis cos im tight, or just moody. Tis the principle. I say you get yourself furious. Just think for that 150p you coulda had half a Starbucks!!

Rolleyes
Seconded

Fuck starbucks, they pay their staff min wage and dont allow room for competition!
Down with starbucks, but their coffee isn't too bad.