Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photographing America's creepiest houses
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34679788

Down in my neck of the woods those houses are a Hell No!

The city would hunt down anyone related to the deed and make them repair the houses .
If the city gets no response.. they slap you with enough citations to bankrupt you.. then they'll take the property if the mortgage holder or company gets sloppy ..demolish the house ..build something fancy ..sell it.. then pocket the money...!
#Floriduhh

Well I gotta say, I've never bought into the whole ghost crap, but I reckon that when something horrible like a murder happened it leaves a mark in the collective memory, so it has a lot to do with psychology.

I would like to live in that house the atricle shows. Looks nice Smile

Just needs somes restoring and some landscaping. The house is beautiful!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

with the house prices in the UK right now one of those would go to auction and be bought for a million and sold for double....and they would go on a tv show to brag how much they made too

Insertnamehere Wrote:Well I gotta say, I've never bought into the whole ghost crap, but I reckon that when something horrible like a murder happened it leaves a mark in the collective memory, so it has a lot to do with psychology.

I would like to live in that house the atricle shows. Looks nice Smile

Just needs somes restoring and some landscaping. The house is beautiful!

A sort of paranoia ?

matty7 Wrote:with the house prices in the UK right now one of those would go to auction and be bought for a million and sold for double....and they would go on a tv show to brag how much they made too

They would always ruin the house too and put a horrible kitchen and new bathroom in. Instead of just doing it up no it as to have modern crap in it.

Northlad Wrote:A sort of paranoia ?

Something like that. I reckon it gets really difficult to be around somewhere so heavily associated with lets say a family murder or something.

If you go into a room you'd say..."is this where he killed them all?" and I guess not a few people get affected by that.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I pay attention to my instincts and my gut...and none of them look like I would want to go inside.....

It isn't ghosts I am afraid of...it is the energy/vibe of each of the places I saw...

I try to watch what kind of energy I absorb from the world around me...so entering any of those places would not interest me at all...

Alto Wrote:I love abandoned and derelict buildings, I wouldnt go alone at night though..

Haha I would. In fact, it is kind of a hobby of mine Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Haha I would. In fact, it is kind of a hobby of mine Smile

I love looking up pics of things like that and would love to tisit places like that also.