Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
byebye
So I'm leaving the site because it is a distraction, and with working 6 days a week, I really want to put what spare time I have left in to my music instead. I aint gonna get up off my backside and be active if I keep coming on here.

I am putting it in writing with the theory that if I do so, I will stick to it, since self-deletion seems to be "scheduled" for 3254069034 years time, and never seems to happen, so I cannot "lock" myself out.

Cheers

Wow that's a shame Sad
btw I'm making music as well, need some motivation / kick in the ass for that too, though

anyway of course I hope you will be back!

See this is why I like working in IT support. Somedays I basically get paid to browse Gayspeak at work.

Cheerio old chap, have a good one

Discipline. ..
I struggle with it too...

Take a break..
But don't leave?

And why wouldn't you use this site to help with your music ?

What are you running?
Cubase?
Logic/ Garage Band?
Ableton?

Later Gator...that just means bye. Hope you do well.

1and1 Wrote:So I'm leaving the site because it is a distraction, and with working 6 days a week, I really want to put what spare time I have left in to my music instead. I aint gonna get up off my backside and be active if I keep coming on here.

I am putting it in writing with the theory that if I do so, I will stick to it, since self-deletion seems to be "scheduled" for 3254069034 years time, and never seems to happen, so I cannot "lock" myself out.

Cheers

Take care and maybe you will be back and thanks for the chats!

Take care Rik. Good luck with the musics.

Bye! Hope you come back one day. Smile

Smell you later, forever.

Hate to see you leave. You will be missed
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]