Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musician Crushes
Matt Slocum

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has to be Lee Brice, hands down. I went to one of his concerts this summer and it was amazing. It was a little awkward cuz I was like one of the few Asians there surrounded by cowboys and whatnot. But oh my god, he sang with such passion when it comes to live shows, it was freaking amazing. Here a clip of him singing one of his songs. It just amazes me how much passion he puts into it.

[Image: Lee+Brice+Arrivals+48th+Annual+CMA+Award...-WpK1l.jpg]

[Image: 150303-john-legend-640x426.jpg]
[Image: JohnLegend_Launch_Hero_012615_1.01.png?itok=D9Fkifpw]

John Legend. Oof

Kenny221 Wrote:Has to be Lee Brice, hands down. I went to one of his concerts this summer and it was amazing. It was a little awkward cuz I was like one of the few Asians there surrounded by cowboys and whatnot. But oh my god, he sang with such passion when it comes to live shows, it was freaking amazing. Here a clip of him singing one of his songs. It just amazes me how much passion he puts into it.

[Image: Lee+Brice+Arrivals+48th+Annual+CMA+Award...-WpK1l.jpg]

I see you got a thing for daddies.....

thawoods Wrote:I see you got a thing for daddies.....

Might as well get use to that Hahaha, it's somewhat part of my amazing reputation around here Big Grin

Kenny221 Wrote:Might as well get use to that Hahaha, it's somewhat part of my amazing reputation around here Big Grin

haha, no harm intended Kenny, XD

thawoods Wrote:haha, no harm intended Kenny, XD

No harm taken, no worries haha. Feel free to join us in the chatroom

Wille Nelson........

And his - Gay Cowboy song!!!!

We Have Elvis !!

i am going to a Marilyn Manson's concert. you think i should carry a banner ''MARRY ME'' with me, now that gay marriage is legal?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Kevin Richardson:
[Image: 1e45d1.jpg]