Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new lodger..
Hi all,
Just found out the lads from london have got one of their friends living here now which has got off on the wrong fucking foot with me.. My boarder collie x JR went to greet him and the first thing he said was "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Now i dont know about you lot and your pets but with me my pets are like my children and NO one talks about my babies like that unless of course its me giving em a bollocking... I kinda thought i wont say nothing bad tonight ill bite my tounge so i went into the lounge to cool off but i got a funny feeling that i might be having blows with him until i make his life so uncomfortable that he goes. Any tips how?? I am a massive fan of foul language and use it in everyday use to the point it drives my partner insane i was thinking about referring to everything as a C*nt u know for example... Saying f**king c*nty plates whos not stacked them correctly... Or C mon you piece of c*nty sh*t of a computer f*cking work hehe.. I am NOT happy at this... Gwad WHY DOES MY LANDLORD LET STRAYS FROM THE STREETS LIVE HERE AARRGGGHHHH hehe c mon brighton and hove grant me my wish for my own council place where i can DE stress lol... Should be interesting even if i gotta show this london boi how us brightonians dont take no crap as he isnt in his turf his now in MINE *evil grin*

zeon

p.s Im nice and pie unless ya upset me then u see my rather nasty side i dont like showing as i go into dilligaf mode...

p.p.s I might just play panpipe music on repeat until i drive him INSANE with it hehe oh the possibilities are endless.. Smile

Yes, the panpipe music would do it. Put "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina" on repeat. Teach the dog to sing along.

While I may not express myself in quite the same way as your new lodger, I would have to admit I would also find the attentions of someone's dog (or cat or guinea-pig) very unwelcome. Some animals provoke a severely allergic reaction (asthma, sore eyes and intense soreness and itching if they slobber on me). Not all pets do this, but I don't like experimenting to find out which ones are going to do it.

To be fair on this new person, how long have you known them and already you're trying to get rid of them?? Try to put a little perspective on it. Yes, that wasn't the nicest thing anyone could ever say about your pets but take it from someone whom dogs really dislike for no apparent reason; i have, would and will continue to react in a similar way when accosted by dogs. They don't like me and i certainly no longer like them.

One of my very close freinds here recently got a puppy, and i swear that dog is the ceekiest little bastard i've ever seen in my life, it's getting to the stage now where i don't really like going ot see them, as i'll have to put up with the presence of an overexcitable little irritation whose sole aim in life seems to be biting holes into every one of my innumerable cardigans.

If i'd just got into my new house where i hadn't lived very long only to be jumped on by a dog you can bet there'd be hell to pay. Especially if i'd had a long a day or whatever. Thing is none of us KNOW the exact circumstances.

I'm not insulting your dog or your reaction, merely pointing out that you should maybe give the guy a break and see whether he actually IS a total twat or whether it was just him overreacting.

zeon Wrote:p.p.s I might just play panpipe music on repeat

There is legitimate revenge and then there is just plain cruelty Sahmm
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

zeon Wrote:p.p.s I might just play panpipe music on repeat until i drive him INSANE with it hehe oh the possibilities are endless.. Smile

I vote Slipknot.

Slipknot???? Why???

Cliff Richard maybe!!!

Hi All,
With me my barriers go up to be honest... His been here a one days now and seems okish but barrierrs still up. The guys in the room next to me are friends with him and have openly admitted that they slept and shagged him in london and one of them admitted that his partner is prone to wonder when a single man shares which has put more peg hooks on the line here.. I am on edge because now there is a single person living here i dont want him playing my bf and me off like ex lodger did... I know one thing if he does the no no i will pack his bags whilst he is out and put outside and change the front door lock hehe hopefully tension goes soon and all normality returns

regards

zeon