Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared
It is hard when you are needing help that you can not get it, you know the same thing's will be told to you every time and you know that it just does not help in any way. People say ask if you need help or call out for it if needed but you know the same answers or words will be used and then people give up on you and forget you and you the become the thing people say you are not. A pathetic low depressed person who just wants to be happy and loved. I hate life, i now hate people for what they have done to me and that makes me act in a way that pushes new people away yet i get the blame for the way i act due to past treatment. This is just a vent as advice is pointless.

Anonymous Wrote:It is hard when you are needing help that you can not get it, you know the same thing's will be told to you every time and you know that it just does not help in any way. People say ask if you need help or call out for it if needed but you know the same answers or words will be used and then people give up on you and forget you and you the become the thing people say you are not. A pathetic low depressed person who just wants to be happy and loved. I hate life, i now hate people for what they have done to me and that makes me act in a way that pushes new people away yet i get the blame for the way i act due to past treatment. This is just a vent as advice is pointless.

I am sorry that you feel like things are "pointless". In my experience (to quote Frank Herbert), "Fear is the mind killer. I shall not fear. I will let the fear wash over and through me, and when it is gone, only I will remain."

If you want to improve your life, then you have to do it. No one will do it for you.

~Beaux

My personal point of view is that its hard to give and receive advice on any front i find.

Finding and seeking help requires courage. You have begun with a single step. Step again, and applaud yourself for it by moving forward. I think the next step is to tell us more. You were a bit vague on the details. I intend to help how I can. Please open yourself up to the chance of something turning out better than you expect.

I've been there too, being afraid of the help, i'm not afraid of it anymore, but i just dont have the oppertuneity to seek it :/
Feel free to msg me Big Grin i can maybe give you some advice if you want Wink

When asking for advice you need to realize most of it will not apply to your situation.

starlight Wrote:My personal point of view is that its hard to give and receive advice on any front i find.
But why is this? Is it because you feel you can't give up seeing yourself as a victim of your life circumstances? That you want us to pity you as much as you pity yourself? But what good would that do? How does that help you or anyone?

Frankly, the way I see it, you're so negatively self-involved you don't even think about other people. It's all about you and your misery. Meanwhile there are people around you who could use, if not your help, at least a greeting or a kind word. We're supposed to be friends. We've been corresponding for almost two years. I had surgery a week ago and I haven't heard one word from you. What's that all about? To me, actions speak far louder than words. You accuse others of rejecting you or abandoning you. Well, what do you do? How are you any different?

I haven't given up on you. It seems that you have.

Quote:A pathetic low depressed person who just wants to be happy and loved.

Being depressed does not make you pathetic or low. Everyone wants to be happy and loved, so you are just like most other people in life as far as that goes.

Dealing with depression is difficult, I know, I've been dealing with it most of my adult life. Accepting it was the breakthrough for me. Knowing that those negative voices in my head are not the real me. Sometimes they are hard to ignore, and I usually curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out when it gets bad. But I get some sleep, and reassess my life. I'm not perfect, never have been, never will be, but I get by.

Don't let your depression become who you are. Become who you want to be and ignore what you don't want to be.

kindy64 Wrote:...don't let your depression become who you are. Become who you want to be and ignore what you don't want to be.
qft

In your negative state the only person who can really help you is you. To help you on your way I would thoroughly recommend The Silva Method (Look it up on Google) that is available all over the world. It would help you convert your negativity in to positivity.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams