Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Frank' s birthday! (aka fjp)
I do believe this calls for some SERIOUS BIRTHDAY LOVE!!

Xyxwave Remybussi Happy Happy Bighug Wow Dance Cheerleader2 Mexicanwave Sheep Ladysman Birthday Partytime Biggringift Party Balloons
I think those smilies are a pretty accurate description of how a birthday should be celebrated..

Wishing you all the multi-coloured mexican waves you ever dreamed of. And what's a birthday without a sheep on a skipping rope??

When i rule the world this day shall forever be commemorated as Frank's day. And there'll be a parade. With matching flame dancers, and acrobatic baton twirling wildcats!!

happy birthday frank.you are the best person in the world. who was very loveley and kind to me and nice.you are my bestfrind. i love you. i gave you a hug and kiss and a presant!love from joseph xxx

Happy birthday frank hope you have a good day.

Frank has his birthday today and worth at least a whole new thread to celebrate his special day and wish him all the best as he has been a great friend to so many! Confusedmile:

Birthday2

PartyHappy birthday Frank! :dance3:Grow younger every day Baby Thumbgrin

PS. hehe i started this thread and coppied the replies from that other one first post is shown as the forth post...

Happy birthday Frank! Biggthumpup

And here's to many, many more!!!

Happy Birthday Fella

Hope you have a great day

Hope to chat with you real soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday dude hope you have a good one!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMFG I can't believe I missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy (belated :frownSmile birthday !!!!!

I hope you had an absolutely AMAZING day babe.

Lotsa Love

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh, Thanks spoty for doing that Super Mod thing Remybussi

Thank you sox, has been so much fun playing fashion and world leader Remybussi

Thank you joseph, and um, I kinda think you might win some of those competitions rather than me. Remybussi to my best friend forever and I love you too.

Thanks Card, I did have a pretty good day, hell, any day on my bicycle is a good day Remybussi

Thanks spoty, again, and wanna pass on that secret laughing cat growing younger ever day stuff Wink

Thanks xrimo, we all want many more now dont we... much appreciated Remybussi

Thanks Star Twister, looking forward to a chat that last more than 5 mins and to see your bright smile Remybussi

Thanks sweets my friend, that push cycle was fun until I crashed... but not far to fall Remybussi

Thanks Shadz, and dont worry about the belated. I was sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting... but am very very very patient so... Thanks for the love Remybussi

GS has been such a wonderful (mostly) experience in the time that I have been here. The horrors of that time when I couldnt log in for a week OMG UGH... I have so many very special memories and friends here it is just heart warming. Thank you one and all, past, current, and future members... here to ya all Bighug [/COLOR]

Hi Frank,

MANY, MANY happy returns.

Love and hugs,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx