Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret
Has anyone read this? I've read it countless times... It works for me. :eek: Rolleyes

If you haven't read it, do, it's quite interesting, it seems awfully far-fetched, I know... But an open mind will do you wonders reading it!

Read what dude?

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne =]

Please babe. Be very careful with that book. There are some very good concepts as old as man but that bitch is crazy... if ya want examples just ask... she all about money.

My best friend followed her manifestation to the max for weeks... She manifested this "monster" of a man who nearly drove her to suicide.

It is like any religion, ya gotta take what ya can use and believe but not too far. Ya think he can fly off a high building just because you believe but guess what?

If some technique works for ya that ya found in the book then great. There are a lot of great techniques in there... some are buddhist and are very important to carry thru life BUT some of those people she has as experts are criminals... some are charlatans, some are just poor scientist...

I think my fav part is where she says that she was a fat cow but with the secret lost weight with diet or exercise, just the THOUGHT!!! Now she says that she keeps her beautiful figure just with the THOUGHT and eats like a pig every day. Very very very bad advice.

Over here Oprah was all into her shit and then had to retract what she had promoted earlier. One of her viewers refused cancer treatment due to The Secret. Now Oprah is all super depressed, fat, very unhappy with her billions and power... and she has the Secret.

Um, dont wanna mess with ya but like I said, just dont go into it like a religion. Use what keeps ya positive and in a good frame of mind... but that aint The Secret. Pick up a good book on Buddhist meditation, or thought and find the real Secret.

Its not about ooowwww spiritual shit, its about your mental state.

Ie following this will give you more confidence

CardShark Wrote:Its not about ooowwww spiritual shit, its about your mental state.

Ie following this will give you more confidence

more confidence to eat like a pig and believe you can manifest the perfect body thru THOUGHT Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

fjp999 Wrote:more confidence to eat like a pig and believe you can manifest the perfect body thru THOUGHT Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Yes as you believe you can eat more... i think its funnier to believe that things happen out of nowhere which quite frankly is a waste of time, when you can just re-program your mind to actually work how you want it to.

Don't rely upon what isn't their, rely on what you can do NOW!

I dopnt listen to others advice i follow my heart and then my mind to find my answers

I dont follow it word by word but the main idea is working for me too. Only be careful of what you ask for..you might just get it...... Confusedmile:

Frank i think you might need to revise this lol

Studying The Secret: Questions In Here - Gayspeak.com | Gay Community | Gay Forums | Gay Chat

My advice is just be super careful some tings in shinny packages are very dangerous .