Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always look at the other photos in a dating profile
Clicked on a guys profile. Seemed like an attractive guy and wanted to know more. Then proceeded to look at the rest of his photos... They progressively got worse and worse, showing what he was really like.

Profile pic: normal
Profile: normal
Rest of photos: Who is this person?

If this makes me shallow than so be it.

honestly, all photos can lie if you have never seen the guy in person, how he behaves and what his body language is like. that in-person component is what really determines his attractiveness or lack of it.

there are men who don't look much on the picture, and when you see them in person your body instantly responds and you find yourself attracted to them. and, conversely, some guys' photos look so good, and when you meet them in person it's a disappointment.

forget the photos and go by what the guy is like in 3 dimensions. that 3rd dimension is crucial.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

They were more I'm a normal person to I'm a complete f*** up in picture form

Will continue to happen until you meet them in person. People lie. Shouldn't be surprising to anyone.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]