Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown texter texted me
And it kinda has me freaked out. They knew my name and how I spell it differently. Personally don't know any one else with my name, and the one's I've seen don't spell it the same way. Basically they'd have to know me and would have had to met me sometime within the last 3 years from when I started to spell it differently. Trust me it's not weird, just different. The weird thing is that the area code is from Florida. I have family down there, and never hear from them. But if I did, they would have responded back to my who's this considering we are all on good terms.

I thought it might be an ex but they aren't from Florida, so it can't be one of them.

Why does this have me so freaked out?

Oh my, Could it be an ex has moved there?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I doubt that has happened. But anything is possible. Why would they text me if they moved there then? Also if they had a new number they would have texted "hey this is _____ how's it going?" I have their numbers except for one stored in my phone. I removed it because my phone kept trying to make us friends at Linkedin and other social media which was getting annoying. But I have it in my computer for moments like this and it wasn't him.

This was also a few days ago this happened so they should have responded by now.

Ok.

What did the text say? Did they threatened you with death or something?

Just ignore it man. You be making a bigger deal out of this than it is. I think.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]