Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best gay dating chat room
Guys, I just want to know what is the best gay dating chat room can you recommend so I can chat with fellow singles and talk about dating and finding love? Thanks...

Hmm, well chatrooms, at least here in the US seem to have fallen out of popularity...I mean that's not totally true either... I would honestly suggest social media...like Facebook, you can join different groups...you can also look for groups that are local to you. There's a couple in my area as well...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I'm assuming you mean dating sites. There are plenty. The main one I use is OKcupid. There is also Zoosk, Plenty of Fish (pure crap), and eHarmony, just to name a few. Bot most places make you pay to use all the features, while OKcupid doesn't really limit you except to see who likes you, but if you like someone that likes you back it will tell you

Radbot42 Wrote:I'm assuming you mean dating sites. There are plenty. The main one I use is OKcupid. There is also Zoosk, Plenty of Fish (pure crap), and eHarmony, just to name a few. Bot most places make you pay to use all the features, while OKcupid doesn't really limit you except to see who likes you, but if you like someone that likes you back it will tell you

E harmony is straight only.

i think you should go to http://www.chat-avenue.com ...

hank Wrote:E harmony is straight only.

Really?? Well F them! Also I was thinking of Match. I forgot EHarmony was the Christian dating site.

Radbot42 Wrote:Really?? Well F them! Also I was thinking of Match. I forgot EHarmony was the Christian dating site.

I honestly believe match is straight only as well. But it's been a while since I have looked.