Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You and an alternate universe
At the moment I'm rewatching "Fringe" (for N-th time) and I desided to ask you what would you do if you knew there was an alternate universe with alternate versions of yourselves? Would you visit it? Would you stay there and why?
I for one would stay there, especially if it's technologically advanced (like the one on "Fringe"). 60 or more years ahead of our tech level - that would be a paradise for me! And who knows - maybe I'll have more success with guys over there than I have over here. Smile

Not to mention the opportunity to make love to my other self. [Image: emoticon-0111-blush.gif]
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I want to be the one where I am awesome at everything and have six pack abs and have lots of money too lol

However, speaking of... Who think there are parallel universes?

Also, where's all the anti-matter? They can make them but not one of our space probes have ever encountered a single particle of anti-matter. Could there be part of the universe that is made up of nothing but anti-matter? Also for those of you who don't keep up with all this physics crap, one would think anti-matter and matter are symmetrical, they aren't, anti-matter is very energetic...and when matter and anti-matter contact each other they obliterate each other.

I do think it could be possible that we're in a parallel universe and whether or not they mirror each other in some way is almost philosophical to me, there's a lot of theories, formulas that would suggest they are real, but really beyond comprehension.

Stuff like this also makes me wonder about how all this came into existence to begin with. (I'm not religious by the way, but I do feel that there is something that initially created this, doesn't mean I think there's a bearded guy sitting on a cloud somewhere or that we're judged or overseen, but very curious.)
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Make love to yourself!!????..........:eek:

Uhm, if the other me was having a better life, I'd totally kill him and take his place! If it's a good world, I'd kill him and take his place. And afterwards I would close all entrance to alternate world so no other mes can come and kill me in turn.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

rado84 Wrote:Not to mention the opportunity to make love to my other self. [Image: emoticon-0111-blush.gif]

What if your other self looked you in the eyes and said..
"You're not my type?"

Or after a long foreplay session with your other self .. you "bust in" .. only to find your other self has had more men than the army and is about as "tight" as a coffee can?

[Image: image02.jpg]

What do you do?..

Absolutely...I would be game for it. I don't even think I would hesitate....

Possibilities intrigue me...

I dunno about fucking my other self though....there would be a lot of other things that would interest me infinitely more than that....

I'd ask alternative me if they told a certain someone in my teens to fuck off. If not, then I didn't really achieve much in alternative world.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I have always liked the idea of parallel universe. I like to explore the universe.

I've thought of it before; so many times. I have always wished to have a better and easier life on the other side - No stupid mistake in becoming morbid obese, no struggle to come out to your family and so on.

would I go there ! would I stay ! no on both accounts - If I had an alternative me there already he would already be doing a good enough job to fuck it up so why bother visiting

I have yet to watch Fringe so I can't comment on that.

That aside...I'd sacrifice much to be able to visit alternate mes in other timelines (including ones where I was born another gender, born straight, etc).

As for having sex with one's copy-self...I figured you'd like this:

Confusedmile:

[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION]

That's the thing, this is an alternate you, what makes you think he'd be like you are? He could even be straight!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]