Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Handbag Awards
Thank you Frank.............

Voting is well and truly underway for the “Golden Handbag Awards” and I am up for favourite entertainer, This is a Brighton only based award and I have come runner up for the last three years, but never won it, I thought I would give it one last shot this year before conceding. I would really appreciate your vote and that of your friends and family by spreading the word. If I win I will be the only male vocalist to have ever won the award. As it is usually a drag queen that wins (I have nothing against drag queens ConfusedmileSmile So this would mean so much…

Please vote for me (Jamie Watson) in the “favourite Entertainer” category, which is about ¾’s of the way down the voting form.

When voting you will have to vote in as many categories as possible or your vote may not count, there are a number of multiple choice categories to choose from. I would really appreciate your vote

TO VOTE:

Click the link below and vote, you will then get an email to verify your vote to which you will have to do so and that’s it !! It will only take a couple of minutes of your time……..

http://www.realbrighton.com/awards/golde...9/vote.php

Thank you once again

Xxxx

Jamie Watson

You check me out at http://www.jamiewatson.net and get to hear some of my achievements

lol

[Image: img499ea1fa4cdd9.gif]

hopefully put ya in the correct box: Favourite Local Entertainer...

checking my inbox now.

good luck jamie Clap

Good luck Jamie

Yupo good luck, bonne chance (chance IS feminine, right??), buena suerte, viel glück, and any other languages i may have forgotten how to say it in...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:bonne chance (chance IS feminine, right??)

It would have to be being so fickle Wink..[Fred dons flame-proof trousers]
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

GOOD LUCK Jamie voted for you yesterday hope you win by a land slide.Xyxthumbs

Hiya Jay,
I voted for ya on the form and a few other people i know round town but anywhere i could put ya in I did hehe.. Most of them were NA as i couldnt be bothered with em so yeah best of luck babes and hope to see ya won printed in GSCENE

kindest regards

zeon xx

aaaaaawwwwwww

Thank you guys

Means alot

Will let you know how I get on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way Jay if u dont get no where then dont drop out thats what people who have no ambition to win do.. Its not about winning its about taking part plus also your find in time the forum grows and your have more people vote for ya in coming years#

You drop out and ill slap u silly till u go back into it :-D

regards

zeon >:-)

zeon Wrote:By the way Jay if u dont get no where then dont drop out thats what people who have no ambition to win do.. Its not about winning its about taking part plus also your find in time the forum grows and your have more people vote for ya in coming years#

You drop out and ill slap u silly till u go back into it :-D

regards

zeon >:-)

Remybussi

Bighug