Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an audience with shyl4l
I'm afraid I stole this idea off another site. But i think its a great idea. It will help everone to get to know me better and may even help me to get to know myself better. A lot of you have seen me go through a roller coaster ride of self descovry acknowledgement and coming out. This means i now have no more secrets.

The idea is ask a question and i will give a honest answer. No need to be gentle just ask what you like.

Is that really your picture and when was it taken?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Is that really your picture and when was it taken?

Yes it is my picture and was taken about 6 months ago.

What is one thing that a guy can do to turn you on, and one thing that he can do to turn you off?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

do you like girls with big jungles? ...

CellarDweller Wrote:What is one thing that a guy can do to turn you on, and one thing that he can do to turn you off?

This is going to sound realy corny but . Show love and tenderness. Offer a emotional conection/ dimenton. And be cute of course ;-) would be a massive turn on. I also have a thing about bellybuttons . Is that weird? ??

Describe a sex act in a vulgar manner. Compleat turn off. Would show that there not intrested in me just in getting there rocks off

thawoods Wrote:do you like girls with big jungles? ...

Hmmm girls ???? Realy not my kinda thing & not quite sure what jungles are???

jungles like the pubic area ...

thawoods Wrote:jungles like the pubic area ...

Ah well its not that i dont think that some girls are nice looking but lets just say the jungle area is where it all goes wrong. So no big jungles for me . Id prefer a snake on a nicely maintained lawn

shyl4l Wrote:I also have a thing about bellybuttons . Is that weird? ??

Nah, not weird. We have a thread somewhere where we talk about our 'kinks'.

And since you mentioned yours, I'll ask you about mine. LOL

Are you ticklish, and where?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!