Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
Hello my names Kyle, I am 21 and from Newcastle and looking to chat to other gay lads around the ages of 18-25. I am single and looking for a lad. I am well entertaining a laugh, easy going, honest and I just like to enjoy myself.

A few quick things about me, my favourite food is italian especially cheese pizza, i love sport especially footy and rugby league im a qualifed referee in both sports. Im looking to get involved in sports coaching in the near future. I love all types of music some current artists I like are lady gaga, coldplay, snow patrol, the killers, chris brown, kelly clarkson, cascada, pink, katy perry and darren styles etc.

I enjoy all types of movies, and I love going out on the drink and my fave drink is fosters. I love shows such as family guy, al murrays happy hour and the sunday/friday night project etc.

My msn is [email protected] so genuine lads if you want to feel free to add me. Remember though I will only talk to lads around the same age as me. This looks like an ace site and I look forward to talking to you guys. Chears.

Welcome ... even if I must expect to be ignored then Wink

Oh dear and me as well Confusedmile:

Welcome anyway Kyle

Pc

Same here :confused: I think!

marshlander Wrote:Welcome ... even if I must expect to be ignored then Wink
Star Twister Wrote:Oh dear and me as well Confusedmile:

Welcome anyway Kyle

yar Wrote:Same here :confused: I think!

[COLOR="Purple"]oops, poor kyle missing 100%...

But welcome all the same Wavey

OK, got a question. I am mostly Italian and have never heard of Chinese Pizza. What exactly is that?[/COLOR]

Thanks for the welcomes and sorry guys, I wont ignore you but I am looking to meet lads in and around my age. Hope you dont take that to heart and if I said that then my mistake I meante cheese pizza and aka margharita lol. Confusedmile:

Frank, you must have misread because Kyle's message does say CHEESE pizza, lol. Anyway, yes...
Kyle, Welcome to GaySpeak. You won't speak to the old cronies, I take it, but maybe you'll have a good chat with Joseph who is from Newcastle too and 24 (that's in your age range, I believe).
Good luck.

princealbertofb Wrote:Frank, you must have misread because Kyle's message does say CHEESE pizza, lol. Anyway, yes...
Kyle, Welcome to GaySpeak. You won't speak to the old cronies, I take it, but maybe you'll have a good chat with Joseph who is from Newcastle too and 24 (that's in your age range, I believe).
Good luck.

I never said I would not speak to old people lol, or sorry older people. I just want to try and speak and ultimately meet someone whos in my age region Confusedmile:. Im sick of being single lol, but hey as Phill Collins rightly said in his song you cant hurry love no you all just have to wait, she said love dont come easy but its a game of give and take :tongue: and its right lol, well in my case in anycase.

At least I got it right first time then lol, as it would have been a bit embaressing had I actually said chinese pizza.

Well the Chinese invented pasta and then Marco Polo brought it back to Italy and now pasta is the all Italian thing, along with pizza. Maybe the Chinese also invented Pizza, lol... I could imagine a Chinese pizza to be covered in spring rolls or sweet and sour pork, lol. NO CHEESE (the Chinese don't DO cheese!) Wink

kyle1 Wrote:...hey as Phill Collins rightly said in his song you cant hurry love no you all just have to wait, she said love dont come easy but its a game of give and take :tongue: and its right lol, ...
Now I'm really worried! You are gay, 21 and quoting Phil Collins? Had you said The Supremes you might have left with your credibility intact Rolleyes