Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Anocxu?
I do miss the guy. Anybody know where he went or do I have to go all over North Carolina asking for him?
I bid NO Trump!

Haven't heard from him in awhile. I miss him also. He probably left or took a break because of all the bad stuff that happened awhile back.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I was wondering the same, he really helped me with advice.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took a break over the nonsense and unfriendly topics about Black ethnicity not too long ago. Plus he was busy settling in. Hope he comes back.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day - I do miss chatting and reading his posts , I do agree with you guys that after the recent frankly racist portions of threads by certain member that he's decided to take a break , hopefully he comes back to been part of the community

I don't know where he is,,,, (probably preoccupied with all those hunky woodsmen in North Carolina) but I hope he reappears to lighten our day......

Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

Its a loss to the site if we dont have him here

[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] : Put down the barbecue and come back to see your friends. We want to hear from you.
I bid NO Trump!

The guy who ranted about black people also chased away people before...and before that....

Not just here..everywhere he goes....

He'll be back.

did he finally leave East - I blocked him anyway , hopefully this place can get to back to where it was before .. a good place to chat and hear different takes on life - and hopefully Anocxu comes online