Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been seduced?
I remember, it was my birthday on the 23 of January, year 2004, (it was a few hours into twighlight after the party started) i had a friend who was also a classmate come and approach me into a corner and told me that he wanted to see my dick, he asked me in a euphemized way. i told him ok, but not where he approached me, so we went to a more secluded place, which was up at the second level of our home. there he groped me and all, when he did, i just felt really surprised and didn't know what to say or do, then again he told me that he just wanted to see my dick, i agreed but i told him, you first, then we showed our cocks to each other after that, i have to say that i was quite delighted myself, he was not so bad a looking guy either and it was a really fun experience not to say weird for quite an immature guy like me, i ended up stroking his dick and teaching him how to "jack off," it turned out that he didn't know how to do it before he seduced me, maybe why he had it on me, lol x

I've been seduced on a number of occasions and each time it felt amazing. Knowing that someone desires you enough to take the lead, flirt, say all the right things, just because they want to have sex is refreshing. It's nice to not always have to do all the work to get someone into bed!

Not to poopoo your story, but I sincerely doubt any man in college has not figured out how to jerk off.

AlohaShannon Wrote:I've been seduced on a number of occasions and each time it felt amazing. Knowing that someone desires you enough to take the lead, flirt, say all the right things, just because they want to have sex is refreshing. It's nice to not always have to do all the work to get someone into bed!

glad to hear guys like it! Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Monkey Wrote:Not to poopoo your story, but I sincerely doubt any man in college has not figured out how to jerk off.

happened not in college but high school x

Some have tried online.... but for real, how do you want to seduce someone over a frikin cam?????

I kinda had a similar experience when I was 9, the closest to gay experience that I ever had before I hit the puberty. I met that old friend again like 2 years ago, kinda wondered if he figured out he likes guys or is he suppressing the urge cause of how religious his family is, no idea. Back then he was one of the cutest boys in the class tho.[emoji14]

Nope I haven't. Thankfully. I'd probably feel awkward more than anything.

When I've liked guys, really really liked guys, and they've liked me back, there's (at least for that moment) a mutual interest. A simple process of we showing more or less who we are and liking what we find without any one of the two making tremendous amounts of effort to get the other one hooked. The attraction happens naturally.

I for one don't care for being seduced or having to do it myself, not the way I understand "seduction" anyway.

It just seems a hell of a lot of trouble and, while I reckon it's not the case all the time, but it feels artificial, forced and can border deception very easily. Like it's part of the "game" everyone likes to play.

I don't give a shit about the "game" and I won't follow it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Agreed ^^. It does seem unnatural, forced. If I like someone, I like them. They shouldn't have to try to get me to like them.

i was young then and naïve. x