Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are white boxer briefs impossible to find in stores?
It seems like I will have to resort to buying them online, but it is kind of annoying. Especially when all the packaging of most brands were pictures of white boxer briefs. There were ones that were almost white, or white with a funky design on them, but not fully white. I was at Kohls and they had a jockey brand bb with red and blue stripes on the side that I would have been happy with, but nowhere in the store.

What would be a good brand that is not too expensive to get?

I just bought cheap monday and levi's.

I don't know about the States but I've never had any issue finding white boxer briefs from stores in the UK. I never buy white underwear though.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

CorsacReborn Wrote:I don't know about the States but I've never had any issue finding white boxer briefs from stores in the UK. I never buy white underwear though.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

there are probably some at the mall, but i dont want to drive all the way out there for underwear

Radbot42 Wrote:there are probably some at the mall, but i dont want to drive all the way out there for underwear
I'll usually be buying my underwear alongside other stuff. I needed new bag as my old one was ripping apart slowly after serving me for many years, so I bought some underwear alongside it when I replaced it.

A very quick search on the Internet revealed these:

https://www.cityboxers.com/

I'm sure if you searched you'd get many more answers that I.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I just buy from Calvin Klein haha. Never been a fan of white undies tbh. Prefer ones with designs.

Try J. C. Penney's or a major department store of the sort.
I bid NO Trump!

bryyzy Wrote:I just buy from Calvin Klein haha. Never been a fan of white undies tbh. Prefer ones with designs.

I've got plenty of colors and designs, realized I don't have any white ones. I'll just have to check the mall next time I'm out there, whenever that is.

Radbot42 Wrote:I've got plenty of colors and designs, realized I don't have any white ones. I'll just have to check the mall next time I'm out there, whenever that is.

I am a bit of a comic book geek so most of mine are superheroes