Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use WhatsApp?
Here's some interesting and useful tips about it's use:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/10-hidden-what...23719.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

WhatsApp is actually pretty handy for messaging those from other countries on your phone instead of being charged international texting rates and only using tiny bits of data. I speak to a couple of people in the states simply by adding their number on my phone with the +XX international code at the beginning.

CorsacReborn Wrote:WhatsApp is actually pretty handy for messaging those from other countries on your phone instead of being charged international texting rates and only using tiny bits of data. I speak to a couple of people in the states simply by adding their number on my phone with the +XX international code at the beginning.

Don't forget you can also make free telephone calls with WhatsApp also. Free as long as the person you're calling also has the app. on his/her 'phone.

LONDONER Wrote:Don't forget you can also make free telephone calls with WhatsApp also. Free as long as the person you're calling also has the app. on his/her 'phone.

Free but people need to think about their data if they're not on wifi, I do this with my friend in Spain a lot.

CorsacReborn Wrote:Free but people need to think about their data if they're not on wifi, I do this with my friend in Spain a lot.

I'm only on Wi-Fi.

CorsacReborn Wrote:Free but people need to think about their data if they're not on wifi, I do this with my friend in Spain a lot.

unlimited data <3