Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you ever seen or heard a ghost?
yes .. it was me and my cousin, we were at the wake of my uncle's burial a few years back doing a vigil when at 1am we heard mysterious noises like a big bird outside the window and after that followed by a sound of a ball and chain dragging in the kitchen. that was my first ever real encounter with a ghost, all other stories i ever told my friends about my "personal encounters" were hoaxed by me, making them up to impress them .. so that night i actually got convinced that ghosts exist.

Well I haven't seen or observed anything that couldn't be explained. Not that I believe or don't believe in ghosts, just haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

Although it did freak me out one night driving home around midnight and I turned on the radio, the station was playing AM Coast to Coast with Alex Jones on there and he was talking about black eyed children. I'm driving along thinking some weird kid is going to come up to the car or something...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

you know what axle, i haven't seen black eyed children, but i believe that they exist.

Can't say that I've seen any ghosts, but I believe they exist.

I will avoid Ouija boards. Experiences years ago have encouraged me not to touch it now.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well I've seen Bruce Forsyth on TV. Does that count?

I have witnessed "spirits" of various kinds.

Most "ghosts" are explained by natural or man-made phenomena. EMF does interesting things to the brain, which is an electrical thing itself and can be altered to perceive things that are not there.

you may have heard that some people are more sensitive to "spiritual" activity. this is because no two human brains are the same, and some are hardwired with better shielding than others. Meaning if you are experiencing spirit activity, sensing it, seeing it, your shielding from the other side of the veil is lower than most others.

A lot of activity called "ghosts" are not exactly human souls. Many demons get a foothold in a person's life by pretending to be a misplaced human soul. once it gains a foothold it starts doing its not so benevolent activities.

There is the "other realm". It exists and it crosses over to this physical reality. Most of what is on the other side is like nature, it consists of many low intelligent fauna. the rest that is higher intelligent have characteristics that one would find in the human population such as charity, empathy and the other side psychopathic, homicidal tendencies.

The major problem in the human world is that there are a lot of humans purposefully contacting the other side with the express intent of bringing over some nasty critters.

The catholic Church, Anglican church and other notable denominations have been training exorcists at an astonishing and historical all time high to fight the uptick in "demonic" activities that are taking place.

Three factors are at play:

1. the modern world has dismissed the spirits as being myth. As a consequence humans have forgotten the time tested protections thus opening themselves to attacks and encounters.

2. The human population is out of control and there are billions of people all who are conscious and thinking. Earth has become a blazing fire of "soul-energy" calling attention to itself and is a banquet of energy laying out and inviting hungry entities to dine.

3. There is a growing segment of the population delving into occult things without understanding what they are getting themselves into. A lot of those who decide that Craft (witchcraft) is a way to have power and control in a world where governments and individuals are taking power and control from them use the craft to do selfish things, such as money spells, love spells, and other dark magic for personal gain.

The most troubling individual are banding together to purposefully and willingly summon entities of the most malevolent kind - what Christians would call demons.

These groups are networked, they use innocent and defensless human souls to feed the need of those entities and in doing so they open "portals" to the other side, then leave them open allowing more entities to pass through and affect the course of the physical world.

And that brings us full circle to the "ghost" mot likely not being a lost human soul, but being a wolf in sheep clothing.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:A lot of those who decide that Craft (witchcraft) is a way to have power and control in a world where governments and individuals are taking power and control from them use the craft to do selfish things, such as money spells, love spells, and other dark magic for personal gain.

I want to do dark magic! I need money! I don't care if my soul is lost! I don't care if demons come to haunt me, so long as they haunt me in a mansion!!!!!!!!! Teach me some dark magic money spells, please Cute-kitten-sorry

Yes, I see them everyday when I look in the mirror

Well, it has been scientifically proven ghosts exist (in a sense Tongue). I was watching a show/movie where a scientist and his son were walking on a beach at night time. The boy asks the scientist the same question and he responds something like "Ghosts exists just as sure as you and I. Just look up at the stars though many long dead you can still see them. You are looking thousands and thousands of years into the past."

I thought it was pretty cool Wink wish I could remember where I seen it.

I used to watch casper.