Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is he doing?
So i met this guy(if you wanna know about it ive posted one before) I've known him for about a month and so we haven't done anything sexual except cuddling a few times. Today ive found out he has a bf of 5 years and a half who is abroad now. Is it normal for a guy cuddling with someone else when has a bf? And he has told me he thinks he probably has some feelings for someone else. And he told me his bf knows that he goes onto hook up sites just to make some friends and he's fine with it. It is kinda odd to me cuddling with some other guys when he has a bf. is it normal?

Thats the weird thing about intimacy, it's entirely subjective.

Some guys feel that cuddling is far more intimate than sex. Other guys think exactly the opposite. That applies to everything from kissing to public handholding.

Seems like this guy doesn't feel cuddling is that intimate at all. Something to be done between friends. Which is definitely weird but doesn't do any harm.

To me it is weird. I understand he might miss cuddling his bf, but he is finding cuddle partners on hookup sites. Do guys actually visit such place just to find others who only want cuddling? Anything is possible I suppose, but it seems unlikely it ends there.

Are you okay with it and can you keep from getting emotionally involved knowing he has a bf?

In answer to the thread title, I have no clue what this guy is doing.

What I would advise to you is that you need to stop investing your emotions in this guy, he clearly doesn't know what he wants if he is cuddling up to other guys when his BF is away and him saying he could have feelings for another person that should be ringing alarm bells. He could be on hookup apps/sites without his BF knowing, lots of people use them these days when they're in relationships knowing that their partner doesn't suspect anything is happening outside of the relationship.

Your feelings are best invested in a relationship with someone that feels the same way as you do about them.