Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Whole Friday
[COLOR="Purple"]or should it be "
My Last Friday Whole?"

In the interest of science and health I will continue to update on any major occurrences in my Hep C life.

Next Friday I will be entering the hospital and have an Invasive Procedure performed (guess that is what they call it).

I will be under the knife for about 2 or 3 hours with some great meds to follow. I will have at least one night in the hospital.

Luckily for me this little towns hospital is fully wired. I have tested it on my iPod Touch and am guessing will have no problem using my MBP there.

I know there are a few on here that enjoy the bottle - and I cant stress enough in keeping your liver healthy.

For those that dont know I contracted C in the mid-80s (probably). I lived an amazingly healthy life for 40 years. Stupidly I had a physical and testing when I turned 40. Seems when the docs get .... well, let me keep my peace...

Three pages of perfect health and the last bit POSITIVE for C.

Again, stupidly, I listened to my mother and started treatment even after a liver biopsy showed very little damage, my viral count very low and a viral type that is the least likely to "cure".

Treatment lasted 72 weeks. Chemo self injections weekly with magic mystery pills 5X daily. Full body cramps thru-out the treatment. Adding a few other meds on the way to combat the sides... and I am 'CURED".

A few years after treatment and my system still has not recovered and no-body knows why. I was awarded full disability as I cannot work.

Stay healthy, especially your liver as everything, everything, everything goes thru it for your body to function. Mess up your liver, just a little bit, and your body CANNOT function.

Tuut All virtual Godiva or other high quality dark chocolates and flowers will be greatly appreciated Party
[/COLOR]

[Image: 24kt-gold-diamonds-macbook-pro.jpg]
That will keep you going! Biggrina

Good luck frank, I'm sure all will go well under the knife :biggrin:

[Image: AP1_0-image-5.JPG]

Bighug

As I have told you how and what I will do, just know that I'll be there for you in in my heart. Wish you the very best my dearest friend. Knuddel

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks Card, marsh and Ray Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi

Just dont forget about those V Godiva next Friday evening :tongue:

Cardy, just those diamond shining thru the logo would be real nice Lol2 [/COLOR]

[Image: thinkingofyou.jpg]

Remybussi

Lets do this thing fjp.

frank i hope it is ok and make you better. i love you pretned i give you some chocolate.and it is a suprise in real life soon aswel:biggrin: Cool Roflmao

Frank i'll be sending the luv, hugs and positive vibes down your way.

xxx

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks Danny, joseph, and sox.

Just try to keep that massive earthquake away from Pennsylvania. Dont want any sharp tools around me if the first ever earthquake hits Pennsylvania Friday around 7.15am Lol2

Actually more excited to be pampered for the first time in my life... well, dont know how hospital care will be without a sexy bellhop Wink2

Thanks everybody for the positive waves... feeling them already.

Now if the doc has that sexy new stud(ent) visiting Baby2 [/COLOR]