Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
axle2152 has reached 2000 Posts!
Big congratulations to axle2152 for reaching the posting milestone of 2000 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

congratz ^_^ buuuut you still got 16,333 to go before your #1 so get to it! Tongue

Congrats Axle, always been a level headed guy from what I have seen and I have enjoyed reading your posts Smile

congrats axle .. keep it up ..

Congratulations Smile
An eye for an eye

Congrats mate!

SilverBullet Wrote:congratz ^_^ buuuut you still got 16,333 to go before your #1 so get to it! Tongue

I will be there before long. I will use my co-worker's script that clicks on things... I will be #1 tomorrow Tongue

Just kidding, I think [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION] would frown upon that activity!

But I will be happy to make the top 10 someday.

Cridders88 Wrote:Congrats Axle, always been a level headed guy from what I have seen and I have enjoyed reading your posts Smile

Thanks. Well I don't always have the best judgement, but then again if I did I would be called Spock. I do try to be a good person and if I can be a better person today than I was yesterday... I suppose the trend does show that but there are things I do and don't do that disappoint me. Of course there are things I have done or not done in the past that do as well. I suppose there wouldn't be much point in living if you don't try to live better...

I think being an INFJ I think is partly why I like to help people and sometimes the things people post about really do strike a nerve, not in a bad way, but in a way that it makes it difficult to respond to it. I feel like in some cases it is like walking on eggshells trying to give someone the best advice, being honest without being offensive. It is especially tricky when someone is depressed or going through something difficult. There are a lot of reasons to give up, I face it everyday. I was out jogging and my pace has slowed down a bit because I haven't been running like I used to and well I get kind of disgusted myself like why bother, I think to myself if I ran any slower I would be walking. I'm waiting for an old lady power walking to pass me jogging.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I was out jogging and my pace has slowed down a bit because I haven't been running like I used to and well I get kind of disgusted myself like why bother, I think to myself if I ran any slower I would be walking. I'm waiting for an old lady power walking to pass me jogging.

If an old lady Prancercises ® past you, it's time to hang up your running shoes and join her.

Congrats on 2K posts!

Looking forward to even more posts, [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION]!

Congratulations from another INFJ. We gotta stick together, right?

As for the running, the little old ladies don't bother me. It's the fourth graders!
I bid NO Trump!

Camfer Wrote:If an old lady Prancercises ® past you, it's time to hang up your running shoes and join her.

Congrats on 2K posts!

Do people really do that shit in public?

The only thing I hate are the people who are more fit make it a point to show you that, in a wussy way. What I mean I go out and I run close to 4 miles, I'm finishing up my run in like 1/4 of a mile, don't think you're showing off to me when I pass you walking and you decide to sprint at the last minute just to prove that you can run faster.

I try not to let that crap bother me, at the time I still had the challenger, of course I'm thinking to myself oh what's that your driving? A Honda? Oh that's to bad. Funny thing is that I can still say that driving a Prius.

Anyway just have to convince myself the whole point of running isn't to necessarily run faster. Technically I did run faster than last week and a I felt better doing it this go round.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!