Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kik chat?
Hey, would anyone like to chat? I just have lately found myself with a desire to chat with other guys, and maybe more later on..? Maybe just see how or where things go..?

My kik name is: idkqwert if you'd like to chat there on a more private forum..?

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Hey, would anyone like to chat? I just have lately found myself with a desire to chat with other guys, and maybe more later on..? Maybe just see how or where things go..?

My kik name is: idkqwert if you'd like to chat there on a more private forum..?

Also, please shoot me a PM on here as well?

Well the forums do a pretty good job... There is a chatbox (which is being worked on after a site glitch, see Andy's announcement).

I do use kik... I kind of use for chatting with guys I don't want to give my number out to...yet. I mean I can only block so many numbers and it's only good for so long. Yeah there have been times I wished I hadn't been texting a guy...or dated a guy.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Oh alright? Didn't see the announcement, however I did notice the site not working for whatever reason...

Why do you feel that way about dating guys? I have that thought also but bc I still don't know where I sit on the bi/gay front tbh... I mean boobs are still nice... IRDK anymore...

[MENTION=23888]Cheet0V90[/MENTION] Well I could give ya a try on kik, my kikname is shirogane96, we just talk right ? Smile

Shiro, sure. If other activities choose to come up I might not mind, however sure we can start out just talking...

Only problem is that I can't get on right now. Maybe if we could chat later tonight though..?

Would that work? :-)

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Oh alright? Didn't see the announcement, however I did notice the site not working for whatever reason...

Why do you feel that way about dating guys? I have that thought also but bc I still don't know where I sit on the bi/gay front tbh... I mean boobs are still nice... IRDK anymore...

I really want to date guys and decide whether or not I should either continue dating, try to be friends or never again. It seems most gay guys just want someone to have sex with, at least the places I am looking. I say this over and over, live in a rural area, not many gay guys, so not too many other routes besides online dating, gay dating apps where most of the guys are looking to screw around.

Kik is nice because I don't have to hand out my number where I am subject to whatever harassment or information gathering. I mean I can almost always type someone's phone number in Facebook and find them, see all kinds of information about them. It is both a good thing to find out more about someone for the prospects of dating but also can be a way for a weirdo to stalk someone.

Not to change the subject but I have had similar thoughts about gay/bi/straight... However, I feel like I am kind of stuck and maybe for a good reason. I think me feeling like I might ought to date women is due to my frustration with men and dating.

I know I want and need to find someone who I can be friends with...but I also want to fuck them lol... I don't want to fuck someone first and then TRY to be friends with them. There are so many guys who either I don't find them interesting, totally incompatible with me (we're talking old Mac floppies and Windows here)...or some guys are just trash. However, it has been my luck that guys who I find both hot and interesting, usually because they're smart...have a heart of gold aren't available for one reason or another...and I'm like goddammit!

Like I'm talking to a guy right now and the feeling I get is that he's not being upfront about his intent... I think he wants a hookup but calling it cuddles... He thinks he's going to drive hour and a half to come to my place, haven't even met him yet, and "cuddle." Yeah he just wants to cuddle after making a 50 mile drive, I'll believe that when me shite turns purple and tastes like orange sherbet. So...that's the common theme, I want to have an LTR...but can we fuck right now? I get the sex is an important thing but I don't think inviting guys over that I haven't previously met is the right thing to do.

I try be hopeful but logic is saying I'm insane to be hopeful...but oh not all guys are the same... I'm telling you there is some kind of conspiracy about where the good guys keep going lol Frog
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] me too feel not compatible with online dating but gay in my country is so deep in closet I can't find anyone in real life, and app is just for hook up. My really worst problem is maybe the long-distance things, we can't met, we basically can't do anything

cheet if u like we can skype .. i use it for chats instead of any other app my skype name is: phonons_make_me

Ah so that is what kik is!

Bloody hell I must be getting older lol!