Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone.
I just registered after crossing the last bridge and admitting I am gay. I hope that this site will help me move forward.

best of luck to you sir .. !! ..

Thanks. Onward.

Welcome Proteus Smile. Well I have certainly come a long way since joining this site, hope it helps you too Smile

Welcome on board Wavey

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS Mate!!!

Fuzz

Proteus67 Wrote:I just registered after crossing the last bridge and admitting I am gay. I hope that this site will help me move forward.
Welcome to the forum, [MENTION=24155]Proteus67[/MENTION], and don't be a stranger.

If you begin to participate with any frequency you will at some point have a post "held for moderation". Don't be alarmed. It isn't anything yous aid or did. It's just the way the forum is set up. It sort of randomly does that to anyone who has less than 50 posts. If you want to get your post count up past 5o, go to the word game subforum and just post in one of those threads.

You may want to tell us more about your personal journey. Or not. W/e.

Welcome to GS, if you participate you can get alot out of this forum, tell your story, ask questions. I think that you will see that many guys here are alot like you or have similar stories. They helped me alot just watch out for [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] he's a relentless ballbreaker Smile